911 take 911

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC
/9110505.PDF

With that alone I should rest my case. :wink: These CT sites are dishonest."

Hearing 10 explosions would mean there was a gap between each of them, in a cascade fall it would be one steady sound with no gaps only an increase in volume.

Your quote mining,just like is explained in the article you posted from....Too funny.
The article is about taking the firemans quotes out of context and you just did the same thing,hahahahahaha!

Try re reading it again.
This is too easy.:lol:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Here you go. 22 Mbits
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/p4t/AA77_Raw.zip

The part you will be looking for is this.

"The status of the door to the cockpit is checked every four seconds throughout a flight and relayed as a simple 0 or 1, where 0=closed and 1=open, with approximately 1,300 door status checks performed during AA77’s 90 minute flight. Every one of those door status checks shows as a 0, indicating that the door to the cockpit never opened during the entire flight."
RockCreekFreePress Articles

I would be happy to give you the link to their forum so you can 'tune them in'.

In 1996 I was on a flight where the pilot asked over the intercom if anyone wanted to come up to the cockpit. I did. A 0 or 1 indicator was irrelevant.

Whatever procedures were in the manuals, pre-2001, weren't taken as seriously as they are now.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
In 1996 I was on a flight where the pilot asked over the intercom if anyone wanted to come up to the cockpit. I did. A 0 or 1 indicator was irrelevant.

Whatever procedures were in the manuals, pre-2001, weren't taken as seriously as they are now.

I remember when we went to mexico via LA and the whole Oiler team was on the plane when we boarded in Calgary and I got pics of the wife,my bud and Gretzky and the pilots all in the cockpit.:cool:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I remember when we went to mexico via LA and the whole Oiler team was on the plane when we boarded in Calgary and I got pics of the wife,my bud and Gretzky and the pilots all in the cockpit.:cool:

Wow, fun flight!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you realize how much hardware would have to be installed in the cockpit for a remote control?
There would'nt be room for the pilots and it has been done for crash tests so it's not impossible but......it would be in a commercial airliner.

A "drone" is not a boeing airliner so theres no comparison.
In 1984 it (massive amounts of hardware)was next to nothing according to this video.
Blinkx Video: How-To Crash a Boeing 720 Passenger Plane

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
In 1984 it (massive amounts of hardware)was next to nothing according to this video.

So where would the guys be situated to do this and what freak's would they have used to transmit signals through the length of the flight?

UHF? VHF? Someone would have been flying close to keep a good signal and controlled tests arent done from a long ways away and the freek used would have to be free from interference so what "MHZ" were they useing in your opinion?:lol:

I'm a bit of a phreaker myself so I cant see it being possible over that distance.
They didnt have the 800+ mhz back then that I know of.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You're well into Star Wars territory here. Yes, remote control is possible, feasable, and being used, but not in commercial aircraft. The friggin' autopilots still have to be monitered by warm bodies if other warm bodies rely on it to get to their destination in one piece. They are not a safety feature in the case of pilot incapacitaion but are for ease of workload. Unfortunately automation actually increases workload and today causes more problems than it was made to correct.
I wasn't indicating reprogramming the auto pilot.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C

Nice vid but it has nothing to to with the hardware needed and doesnt even show it so you lost a point there.They use remote control in lots of crash tests and I never denied that it wasnt possible or done but you failed to show the hardware needed and it's not visible in the grainy dark footage of the cockpit.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So where would the guys be situated to do this and what freak's would they have used to transmit signals through the length of the flight?

UHF? VHF? Someone would have been flying close to keep a good signal and controlled tests arent done from a long ways away and the freek used would have to be free from interference so what "MHZ" were they useing in your opinion?:lol:

I'm a bit of a phreaker myself so I cant see it being possible over that distance.
They didnt have the 800+ mhz back then that I know of.
Try the white jet.
YouTube - 911 - strange footage / mistery white jet etc...

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Mhz,if your going to post clips from loose change then I'll post the 2 videos that totally debunk it but you have to watch the video screw loose change(not freaking again),they go through it point by point and make you truthers look foolish.
It's a long one but pretty well debunks all the claims with facts.
This is the vid you post clips from and every lie is counterd with a fact on it,enjoy:canada:

Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again edition

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Your quote mining,just like is explained in the article you posted from....Too funny.
The article is about taking the firemans quotes out of context and you just did the same thing,hahahahahaha!

Try re reading it again.
This is too easy.:lol:
Here is your post, in part.

And here is the outright LIE...
“ we heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down.” -- Firefighter Craig Carlsen
Note where these liars put the "...."
Now for the REAL quote...
I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.
/9110505.PDF

With that alone I should rest my case. :wink: These CT sites are dishonest.

The words 'forever' and 'ten explosions' are in the link and in the part that comes after ' now for the real quote', as well as the 'faked one'. Are you saying the PDF is a bogus testimony?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nice vid but it has nothing to to with the hardware needed and doesnt even show it so you lost a point there.They use remote control in lots of crash tests and I never denied that it wasnt possible or done but you failed to show the hardware needed and it's not visible in the grainy dark footage of the cockpit.
That was the whole point of the cockpit view, there is nothing to see outside an normal appearing workspace, while in remote mode some 15 years before 2000 AD

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
That video is 3 hours long but it addresses every single claim you have made so far and will bring up because you guys are very predictable,your like bots that move from one theory to the next.
Most forums Ive discussed 9/11 on it's like you guys have a program,one theory's debunked and you move to the next and ignore that you just got owned on the last theory.

So you should at least watch an hour of it so you know how your getting manipulated by the likes of Alex Jones and Hunter.
We can do 20,000 posts on this but the video does what I will do to you a lot better,show quote mining and taking things out of context and I repeat,every SINGLE theory you put out is on that video and debunked with the truth.

I do this because I think the folks that have to take a tragedy like this to push their agenda are about as low as they come.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Here is your post, in part.

And here is the outright LIE...
“ we heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down.” -- Firefighter Craig Carlsen

Note where these liars put the "...."
Now for the REAL quote...
I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.
/9110505.PDF

With that alone I should rest my case. :wink: These CT sites are dishonest.

The words 'forever' and 'ten explosions' are in the link and in the part that comes after ' now for the real quote', as well as the 'faked one'. Are you saying the PDF is a bogus testimony?

Sounded like explosions,go read it again,nowhere does he say he saw an explosion,nowhere. Your doing exactly what the article is pointing out and dont even realize it yet but I'm laughing.

Read below and you even quoted it. lol!!!!!!!!

We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Are we back to this **** again???

All this crap has been so thoroughly debunked...........

Thanls Kakato, for blowing these guys completely out of the water yet again....... I am so tired of arguing with conspiracy theorists, holocaust deniers, Jew haters.........

Ever notice they are usually (not always) one and the same????

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Thanls Kakato, for blowing these guys completely out of the water yet again....... I am so tired of arguing with conspiracy theorists, holocaust deniers, Jew haters.........

Oh... not so thoroughly and far from completely. That Pecker Wrecker wannabe coming into Detroit demonstrated that guard up still isn't taken all that seriously....

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C

I should change my name to superK like barkbeaver calls me.
I learned from the best,Toro.

They moved on from holocaust denial to 9/11
They mostly are one and the same and ya,the joos are to blame for all the world woes.