5 Canadians Killed In Afghanistan

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Add 5 more wasted lives for an unwinable conflict brought on by unthinking reactive macho mentality.

R.I.P.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Dragging up 9/11 to bolster your point again I see. Heck half the world rejoiced when the US recieved that kick in the groin!!:lol:

So whats with this `leave the country` line every time someone has a differing opinion from you Kato?:roll:

Well you dont seem to have anything positive to add except total disdain for our country and the people that made it so great so if you dont like it then quit whining and move to Afghanistan if lifes so good over there.

I cant stand whiners,you dont like things then attempt to change them,not go whining all over the internet with lies and innuendo in a lame attempt to get someone on your bandwagon of hate.

Your opinion has nothing to do with it because other then trying to promote hate you dont have one,allmost every topic you post is aped from another hate site,most are total B.S. so sorry if I call you on it because I will.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
The Taliban was no threat outside their borders....AQ was and is a criminal organization that should be treated as such.

They both share the same mission statement.
Combat Against the Jews and Crusaders they declared:
[T]he ruling to kill the Americans and their allies—civilians and military—is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem] and the holy mosque [in Makka] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, 'and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,' and 'fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah'.[59]

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Well then by golly tis our own dam fault now ain`t it?

We should quit our belly-aching every time one of those poor suckers is killed in that war-zone.

Just read on the news our PM with his now rehearsed words of sympathy to the famlies of these latest dead warriors and his condemning of the `awful act` lol

YOU sent them over there to kill and die Mr. PM, you ****ing idiot! Its a ****ing war-zone.

`Awful act` :lol:

Fault? No, responsibility, yes.

While you belly-ache, I mourn each and every one of them.

Stephen Harper is one the strongest supporters of our military that Canada has seen in a very long time. Every word he says when addressing the dead, is heartfelt.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
You quote Wiki as gospel ... even after you joked about hacking in to edit in an exchange with that Prussian king?

I can find more from the twisted interpertation of the quran if you want,I learned up a bit on islam and all things muslim when I sponsered 2 kids in Iraq who later died in shock and awe.

Now if you want to praise the hard line Islamic taliban interpertation of the quran then you better educate yourself a bit on it because like most peeps you dont have a clue on what their beliefs are.
You are a pagan,a kufar that deserves to die or become a slave in the hard line fundy's eyes.
That may be off wiki but it's their ruling and it's well known outside of wiki.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
. And it will be no different when the US drags us into Iran, after they think they have done enough of a job vilifying the Iranians that we will willingly follow them into hell.

Oh gosh.

They are still paranoid about this...even with Obama in office.

jsiooa

Time Out
Aug 5, 2009
if he's willing to send 20,000 troops to a useless war he's more than capable of going into Iran and attempt to take control of that oil.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
if he's willing to send 20,000 troops to a useless war he's more than capable of going into Iran and attempt to take control of that oil.

Wasn't Bush supposed to do that?

Besides we have all the oil we need in Iraq...and Canada.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Where do you get "willing" out of the decision to send more troops in? Seems it's more like necessary ... unless Taliban/Al Quada aren't going to interpret a withdrawal as a win and follow them home.

jsiooa

Time Out
Aug 5, 2009
i get the impression you like the idea of american imperialism, raping and pillaging foreign lands for profit.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I would have copied the ruling from somewhere else if I knew you would get your pantys in a knot about that.
I joked about editing wiki because it can be done,anyways,google the ruling and you will see it's a ruling,not a wiki thing.

Who got upset about being laughed at? Don't pull any Joeys on me.

countryboy

Traditionally Progressive
Nov 30, 2009
BC
i get the impression you like the idea of american imperialism, raping and pillaging foreign lands for profit.

????? With all due respect, don't you think that's a little "heavy?" I mean, it sounds pretty lofty, but really...you might want to get out and see the world to get a more accurate feel for things out there. Sometimes being there can give you a more accurate perspective on things than relying on "other sources" for your decision base. Just trying to be helpful...:-|

jsiooa

Time Out
Aug 5, 2009
Where do you get "willing" out of the decision to send more troops in? Seems it's more like necessary ... unless Taliban/Al Quada aren't going to interpret a withdrawal as a win and follow them home.

taliban's support in Afghanistan is growing. i can see why too. you have foreign invaders in your country, who cause mostly trouble. a group of brave soldiers from your own country tries to remove the troublesome but powerful occupiers from the land. it makes perfect sense that support for them is growing.