Drunken Breast Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Congratulations Unf. Why did you bury this post in a response to me? You hit everything but the target. None of it applies to what I said.

In simple English ... if she's that wailed, she's probably been that wailed plenty of times before - especially if the environment suggests it. I said nothing about arrest or molestation or penises. I said the kid may be a candidate for FAS ... but that has absolutely NOTHING to do with breast feeding or boozy boobs.

I didn't bury anything. Suspicion is one thing, but the courts want proof no suspicion.

Yet none of it was collected in evidence. If it was there, why wasn't it mentioned in the police report? In simple English, how "wailed" was she? I mean that's what the testing is for right? So why no testing? There was no citation that she had been observed drinking alcohol during pregnancy. No arrests, which would be something that popped up on the radar if she was in the habit of getting drunk while pregnant. Where is all that evidence?

No mention of blood alcohol in the baby when it was taken to the hospital. You would figure that would certainly be something the police would include in their report.

The diagnosis of FAS, if you have been keeping up, is noticed over a period of time and in comparison to other children, especially siblings. That won't happen for a few years yet. So what do you suggest happens for the next few years, just in case. The evidence points to the mother being drunk once. Is that the criteria for over protecting children now? Someone has been drunk once?

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Well, quit figuring that way because you're wrong.

Remember you're not a judge. An idiot not a judge.

No. I've never had a thought in my life. :roll:

I know that's why I said it.

Good. I hope no-one is disputing that alcohol in breast milk can be harmful, either.

Ah so you have conclusive clinical evidence to back that up do you? And here you call me the type to skim over things. Nothing like a hypocrite are you?

No more rude than you, Dude. And I do show respect for people here. If you haven't seen any it's probably because you have no idea what it is.

There you are correct. You're weak ass snot is light weight here.

To point it in your terms, "whatever".

Think for yourself Annie.

Oh, well. I am soooo crushed.:roll:

And soooo sincere. :roll:

If it was sincere I would accept that and let it go. You're a two faced scumbag.

And you aren't very good at reading. Wrong field of study. But, yes I hated history. Anthropology isn't history. There is physical anthro and cultural anthro.

heh heh heh This just cracks me up. My bad, you're no archaeologist. Maybe it's just the anthropology you do, that has nothing to do with history. :sign5:

How about that.Perhaps they investigated that further. It doesn't say in the news item.

Are you blond or something?

Look back, UF, and you'll notice I apologized for all that. I also accepted that I was confusing fetus' and babies in a reply to Karrie's post.

Hey newb, revisit re: sincerity/lack of/gfys. Get that together and come back and see me.

How very gracious of you to keep bringing it up like old puke.

Now I'm not sure how things work in your house, but once anything becomes puke the first time, it's gone. Now maybe in the Gilbert house, puke is kept around for anthropological purposes but I assure you, "Old Puke", your recurrence is strictly your own doing.

Whatever.

Police following procedure is not relevant to you I see. Hey Pot, there is a reason people call you Dope.:roll:

The point is that the cops thought she was acting irresponsibly and neglectful in feeding her child while drunk.

People make mistakes. Do you suppose there intent to harm the baby when she tried to breast feed? Was the baby injured at all? Remember they did take the baby to the hospital. IF there was some harm done it would be in the police report or mentioned in an attachment. Nada.

Whether charges stuck or not is irrelevant, it may have been the cops' intention just to scare her from doing it again.

I am sure they scared her. To the point she pleaded guilty so she could be released from the drunk tank and get her baby back and go home.
But that isn't the intent. She faces five years in jail and that would mean that she would loss her kid. That's a steep price to pay for poor judgment while intoxicated.

Is it your position that anyone who makes a mistake raising children should be arrested, charged with these types of charges, jailed and lose their kids?

"Our officers handle it so much that it is pretty much a general knowledge thing to know when someone is intoxicated. It's pretty obvious."

So there is no need for Breathalyzer tests or blood tests for DUI anymore? Ridiculous! Police just like everyone else and subject to all the same pressures and influences everyone else is. Mistakes happen and are part of being human. This is why there are tests that rarely if ever fail when administered properly.

So much for being just my opinion. Look, Having a husband who's a firefighter makes the opportunity to know cops quite a bit higher than Jane Doe, average citizen. So, no, it isn't my "field work experience" or my "mommy" experience. It's a wife experience. So what?

Good God, you're thick. That "experience" and $4 will get you a cup of coffee in Toronto. You're so busy frothing away here you don't even know what your responding to. I said it was my opinion that you watch too much TV. That you seem to think the because Les is a Fireman that you more police than someone else, and that this gives you more expertise on the subject of Law, is staggering.

I've seen some opinionated and less than intelligent old biddies come down the pike in my time but Jesus lady, you don't have to vie for the top job while still so fresh off the boat. :roll:

Speaking of jumping to conclusions, Mr. Pot......
I guess you missed a previous post of mine where I had stated what I would do, given that I were the judge.

I have to admit that you've said so many stupid things so far that I may have simply blocked it out. I am seriously thankful that you are not and never will be a judge in any capacity that would have any bearing on anyone.

But then, you seem like the type to skim over what doesn't jive with your opinion and stick your finger in the icing of what does support you.

Well it's true you know, when someone posts something irrelevant to the subject matter as proof of something, and tacks on a snide comment, I generally discard it once I determine that it's nothing to do with the points I've raised.

She is hardly a naive young lady. The cops had a record on her from before, according to the news item. But I guess that is another part you bypassed because it didn't';t fit with your interpretation.

You see, this is where you trip yourself up. Having a record is indicative of being naive. If you did know any police that taught you anything about the police and investigation, you would know the very first thing anyone does with the police is to lawyer up.

Naive people talk to the police without a lawyer present, sign confessions to get out of jail and allow themselves to be intimidated by the police. Not only that, but you show here that you stand on what is said in the news and oped articles while disregard the police report. So much for you're experience.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Karrie said something to that effect, too. And I made an apology for my error which apparently wasn't good enough. The ungracious lout wants to follow me around and drag it out wherever I post. How very noble and Christian of him, isn't it? (You don't have to answer) I even sent him a hug, but even that was thrown in my face. I'd hate to be his wife (if he still has one) and make a mistake. It'd be thrown in her face and dragged out all over town at every opportunity .

You should know that bringing someone's family members into a thread to flame someone is a no go. This is your one and only free pass from me.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Geez, unf, has the recent coming out of trolls, grumps and generally bitchy itch overshadowed yours? You're just hijacking a thread when you could have a starrig role in your own. Did I say you could spot FAS right then and there? Does it matter what I said in your blind bull charge to steamroller a subject? Are you not getting enough attention lately? Poor you!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Remember you're not a judge. An idiot not a judge.
lol An idiot that tugs you by the leg all over the yard and plays your ribs like a xylophone makes you a what?

I know that's why I said it.
Oh, yeah, obviously. lmao

Ah so you have conclusive clinical evidence to back that up do you? And here you call me the type to skim over things. Nothing like a hypocrite are you?
Look, kid, alcohol inhibits cellular activity. You can look it up. Why the heck do you think they swab a spot on you with alcohol before skewering you with a needle? It messes with living organisms. Yep. And I am the idiot. roflmao.

There you are correct. You're weak ass snot is light weight here. ...................... blah blah blah
Yet more than a match for you. lol

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Reading a few of Unforgiven's posts makes you start to realize what a beautiful chap Gerry is........................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I told you that UF would cream him. Or was it Gerry I told that to? No I think it was you. lol
Is it a good time to bring up the relationship between mothers, babies, alcohol and Alport Syndrome yet? *snickers*

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
lol An idiot that tugs you by the leg all over the yard and plays your ribs like a xylophone makes you a what?

Oh, yeah, obviously. lmao

Look, kid, alcohol inhibits cellular activity. You can look it up. Why the heck do you think they swab a spot on you with alcohol before skewering you with a needle? It messes with living organisms. Yep. And I am the idiot. roflmao.

Yet more than a match for you. lol

Nonsense.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
You mentioned family members first, silly, remember? lol

No I didn't. You made this nasty remark:

I'd hate to be his wife (if he still has one) and make a mistake. It'd be thrown in her face and dragged out all over town at every opportunity .

There is a good reason why you don't bring someone's family members into a thread to take a swipe at them with.

I didn't do it, you did. Stop it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I told you that UF would cream him. Or was it Gerry I told that to? No I think it was you. lol
Is it a good time to bring up the relationship between mothers, babies, alcohol and Alport Syndrome yet? *snickers*

Yeah, you never can tell when you start to argue with someone about FAS, that you are not arguing with a victim of it...............:lol::lol::lol:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yes some what.

Too bad 'cuz these two fingers are the world's smallest violin sawing out a tune to go with the dejection

Isn't that sort of what you are doing here?

Not really.... Mine's on topic. Yours is just blowing it out your intelligent end.

What you did say was that you generally could sum a person up by a quick look around when they are intoxicated.

And you can't? In situations like that, the priority is for the kid's safety. Truths have a habit of exposing themselves when cooler heads prevail.

You haven't said anything that matters, no.

And you have? You have attributed a lot of fabrication and fairy tale nonsense to what I did say.

Yeah I'm getting enough attention. Is that pissing you off or something? Does it have even the slightest thing to do with the thread?

Unf, I think there are at least two of us in this conversation who don't have a clue what you're talking about.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Unf and Anna, both of you need to walk away imo.

Unf... you brought up 'her household' (and you know darn well that means her family too) keeping old puke around. She brought up how your household must be if someone screws up. Now drop it. There's a fight forum for this kind of crap.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec

Unf... you brought up 'her household' (and you know darn well that means her family too) keeping old puke around. She brought up how your household must be if someone screws up. Now drop it. There's a fight forum for this kind of crap.
I so want to get spanked by you :love9:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
No I didn't. You made this nasty remark:

There is a good reason why you don't bring someone's family members into a thread to take a swipe at them with.

I didn't do it, you did. Stop it.
You're nuts. I didn't drag anyone into it. I mentioned that I would hate to be your wife because you'd nitpick about everything until you found enough to go air it all in public. I never said a word about your wife, I don't know her or even if you have one.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Sorry. I should have read the entire page before posting my last post. I only got to your post just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.