Jesus Christ: Extraterrestrial

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Monday, January 18, 2010

A Baptist so-called "Moderator" on the pro-censorship and anti-freedom of speech website Christian Forums banned me for saying Jesus Christ is an extraterrestrial.

According to the so-called Christian "moderator," who has obviously never read the Bible, it is blasphemy to believe that Jesus Christ's words are true.

"...ye are of this world; I am not of this world." -- Jesus Christ, extraterrestrial, John 8:23

"My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." -- Jesus Christ, extraterrestrial, John 18:36
Posted by OilIsMastery

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I guess this proves that being on the net in front of the monitor for long periods of time finally radiated the brain. You weren't wearing your tin hat

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Parranoya will get you every time. Did you hear that? Who's out there? The government is watching me. They are stupid enough.
Are you sure???? I wouldn't be the canadian Goverment thats for sure, too slow too lazy , too many sick days.....

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
you guys have it all wrong, he was a magician that performed amazing tricks. He was the hoodini of his time. If we was an alien, im sure we would be subjugated as slaves working in there sugar mines

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yu guys are all gonna burn! Jezuz was a televangelist who was teleported back in time to save the Joos from the Romin pagans. The bible was actually written by Jimmy Swaggart and sent back with Jezuz..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm sure that Issa had a sense of humour at one time he said laughing nervously as he hid his crossed fingers behind his arched back and howled and howled at a passing moon. Little did the congregation suspect that he would lead them to damnation later that evening on an alter made of kegs of beer and pickled eggs.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Monday, January 18, 2010

A Baptist so-called "Moderator" on the pro-censorship and anti-freedom of speech website Christian Forums banned me for saying Jesus Christ is an extraterrestrial.

According to the so-called Christian "moderator," who has obviously never read the Bible, it is blasphemy to believe that Jesus Christ's words are true.

"...ye are of this world; I am not of this world." -- Jesus Christ, extraterrestrial, John 8:23

"My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." -- Jesus Christ, extraterrestrial, John 18:36
Posted by OilIsMastery
Isn't that the Enterprise beaming him down? I guess JC was from the future and his ascension was going Back to the Future.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
just reinforces my belief that those that object the loudest about JBeee's posts on the u.s., or my posts on the u.s. or war are f*cking hypocrites.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Congratulations! You are the first to be offended!

No, he is the first one to say that he is offended. I am sure there are other people that are offended here, but choose not to say anything as they figure it will cause everyone to jump all over them.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
just reinforces my belief that those that object the loudest about JBeee's posts on the u.s., or my posts on the u.s. or war are f*cking hypocrites.
I thought that it has been established that everyone is a hypocrite to some degree. But I do agree. People who support war need to be medicated because trying to knock some sense into them with a 2 X 4 is illegal.