What the heck is wrong with New Brunswick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
Apparently the word is around where I live (Moncton) New Brunswick, is the country and province is so filled with crime a member of the New Brunswick Government went to Dominican Republic and was murdered!

Murdered for literaly how moronic and stupid New Brunswick is.

Good mourning by the way.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Apparently the word is around where I live (Moncton) New Brunswick, is the country and province is so filled with crime a member of the New Brunswick Government went to Dominican Republic and was murdered!

Murdered for literaly how moronic and stupid New Brunswick is.

Good mourning by the way.
That really makes no sense. Do you have a link to the story, or is it just a rumour?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Right now I'm with Cliffy on this one. As for being riddled with crime at one time there
were stories about Kelowna being a criminal hell hole. Nonsense do we have crime,
yup and lots of it. The problem for Canada is there are communities all over the nation
that have bigger problems and most people are not aware.
Crime is going down for the most part though, it is not out of control like some would have
you believe. Crime is always a serious problem but it is not like Columbia or parts of
Mexico.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I can't believe he had the nerve to haul NB's crime rate with him all the way down to the Dominican! No wonder they killed him. It's not fair of countries to foist their crime problems on other countries.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Crime is always a serious problem but it is not like Columbia (sic)
FYI-Colombia is not in any way the crime ridden hellhole of TV reports-it's a fabulous country beautiful almost beyond belief full of warm welcoming people.

Cities are alive with music, culture & art on a scale most Canadians can't even imagine.

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
Yeah, and another one from Newfoundland was "found" dead while vacationing at a resort in Punta Cana.

I'v been warning my fellow Canadians were too ****ing stupid to be vacationing in other countries for years, no one listened, now people are dropping like flies.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yeah, and another one from Newfoundland was "found" dead while vacationing at a resort in Punta Cana.

I'v been warning my fellow Canadians were too ****ing stupid to be vacationing in other countries for years, no one listened, now people are dropping like flies.

A vacation to sunny Mexico? Safety-wise, you could do a lot worse - The Globe and Mail

More than 22 million foreigners visit Mexico each year – in 2010, more than 1.6 million were Canadian, up from about one million in 2006 – but how dangerous is it?

Statistics reveal that Mexico is not the most crime-ridden sun destination in the Americas. According to the United Nations 2010 global study on homicide, Mexico’s murder rate per 100,000 people was lower than that of Dominica, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Dominican Republic, Belize, Bahamas, Saint Lucia, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Panama, Brazil, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, Jamaica and El Salvador.

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
good god.........I asked someone about the boston marathon bombings today in New Brunswick.

His reply was my sister is a prostitute, she costs a Canadian penny,

Moncton, New brunswick is literaly the dumbest city I have ever been in.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
good god.........I asked someone about the boston marathon bombings today in New Brunswick.

How long have you been living there?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Forgive me if, after reading your posts, I don't take your assessment as reality.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
How long have you been living there?

Tooooooooooooooooooo long, apparently:lol:

Read not too long ago that the crime capital of Canada is Thompson Manitoba.

Go figure. Back in the 70's it was the place to go to work and earn a bunch of cash...........guess things have crashed and changed.

aw well...............

Startin to not give a sh it, I is.:-(

Forgive me if, after reading your posts, I don't take your assessment as reality.

:lol::lol::lol:.......Sir Real.?

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
good lord, I was at a church community meal and some poor hobo type actually threw food in the garbage, and he's poor, there all flippin stupid, they complain about being poor and throw food away!

Ignorant, Idoits.....someother trampy looking girl I didn't see actually threw a salt packet at me..for no reason..I don't even know the girl??

WTF is wrong with this F-ING city!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
good lord, I was at a church community meal and some poor hobo type actually threw food in the garbage, and he's poor, there all flippin stupid, they complain about being poor and throw food away!

Ignorant, Idoits.....someother trampy looking girl I didn't see actually threw a salt packet at me..for no reason..I don't even know the girl??

You? What you see "out there" is a reflection of who you are "in there". Perhaps if you treated others as you would have them treat you, you might find life a lot more pleasant.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

A church community meal, as in a shelter meal? And people aren't acting rationally? What a surprise.

BTW, what would you like the hobo to do with his food, save it and eat it after it spoils? Eat to the point of being sick?

It seems to me you're out in the world looking for the absolute worst in people. It's not a surprise you're seeing it.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007

enough already!

Tell us about your happy hand...

...what's your happy hand doing?

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
Is there something wrong Moncton?? Did your daddy not hold you enough or did he hold you the "wrong way" as I am suggesting massive child/sexual abuse in coordination with brain washing your moronic ignorant minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.