Young at Heart - a must see

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Well DB - I watched Delicatessen tonight - and I have to thank you for suggesting it. What a quirky, funny little black comedy! Had us laughing through the whole thing. The scene where they were trying to find the squeaky bed spring, bouncing to the music... hilarious! European humour - gotta love it. :lol:

Will find some time to watch City of Lost Children over the next week, but the others you mentioned are hard to find.

... and how did you enjoy Young at Heart? :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well DB - I watched Delicatessen tonight - and I have to thank you for suggesting it. What a quirky, funny little black comedy! Had us laughing through the whole thing. The scene where they were trying to find the squeaky bed spring, bouncing to the music... hilarious! European humour - gotta love it. :lol:

Will find some time to watch City of Lost Children over the next week, but the others you mentioned are hard to find.

... and how did you enjoy Young at Heart? :lol:

You are precient I think I was just about to have you remind me about the flics title, six or seven hours ago I was trying to remember it. I will watch Young at Heart, this week, if the power's still on, but the urge to resee each of those movies I suggested is also strong. I haven't watched anything for a while. The humourous distopic stuff from Europe or Austrailia or South Africa, South American, anything from the outside, anything beyond the amercentric. :lol: