www.contactcorp.net
Remember February of 2001 before 9/11 when the Taliban set up
machine guns and shot down the oldest and largest Buddhist
statues in the world in Afghanistan ?

Gotta get rid of those icons.

Then the plot thickens.

You gotta wonder.

Think about it.

It is largely forgotten that a precursor to the September 11 attacks occurred just before Christmas 1994 when Air France Flight 8969 was hijacked shortly after it took off from Algiers en route to de Gaulle.

It was flown to Marseille, where hijackers wanted it to be refueled in order to crash it into the Eiffel Tower. The plot ended when French commandos raided the plane and shot the hijackers dead.

Also, it was on a flight from de Gaulle to Miami in December 2001 that al Qaeda's Richard Reid tried to ignite explosives hidden in his shoes onboard American Airlines Flight 63, before being subdued by passengers.

In 2002, airport police arrested a baggage handler, a French citizen of Algerian origin, after a search of his car revealed a handgun, a machine gun, five bars of plastic explosives and two detonators.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20060522-101439-4447r

Don't take my word for it.

INVESTIGATE.

Google.

What's going on here ?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
jimmoyer said:

Then the plot thickens.

You gotta wonder.

Think about it.

It is largely forgotten that a precursor to the September 11 attacks occurred just before Christmas 1994 when Air France Flight 8969 was hijacked shortly after it took off from Algiers en route to de Gaulle.

It was flown to Marseille, where hijackers wanted it to be refueled in order to crash it into the Eiffel Tower. The plot ended when French commandos raided the plane and shot the hijackers dead.

Also, it was on a flight from de Gaulle to Miami in December 2001 that al Qaeda's Richard Reid tried to ignite explosives hidden in his shoes onboard American Airlines Flight 63, before being subdued by passengers.

In 2002, airport police arrested a baggage handler, a French citizen of Algerian origin, after a search of his car revealed a handgun, a machine gun, five bars of plastic explosives and two detonators.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20060522-101439-4447r

INVESTIGATE.

Google.

What's going on here ?

Well , at least french intelligence serves a purpurse, and it works,something you cant say about cia.

:wink:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
jimmoyer wrote:

Sorry to grab a small part of your post. I would cheerfully throttle all the Taliban for blowing up those statues. My son and I used to talk about going to see them. I have a photo of an uncle standing beside the toe of one of the statues, and that toe was as tall as he was.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Are you suggesting the French/Algerian terrorists took down the WTC on 9-11?

Nawww, don't get of track, we are in a war over another problem - not enough oil. France doesn't have any to steal.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Undated photo of the world's tallest statue of Bhudda measuring 53 meters (175 feet) in Bamiyan, 125 kilometers (90 miles) west of Kabul in Afghanistan. Supreme Commander of the Taliban Mullah Mohammad Omar had ordered the destruction of all statues in Afghanistan, including the centuries-old Buddha in Bamiyan, and armed Taliban troops fanned out across the country Thursday to implement the supreme leader's order. (AP Photo)
Before:

After!:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Yoo hoo pssst CONSPIRACY BUFFS

EagleSmack said:
Jay said:
What a bunch of lunatic weirdoes.

And apparently a lot of people are routing for them on this forum.

Oh yeah? who support the taliban in here?

who already support the taliban in the past?

think about it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: RE: Yoo hoo pssst CONSPIRACY BUFFS

Karlin said:
EagleSmack said:
Jay said:
What a bunch of wunatic leirdoes.

wunatic leirdoes ? You are losing it Eaglehead

This is a puzzling post. I guess dyslexia must be getting the best of you.

I have been called many things here... but Eaglehead? Eaglehead?

Is that supposed to be an insult? It is about as lame and nonsensical as your posts! :lol:

Eaglehead :lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
jimmoyer said:

Then the plot thickens.

You gotta wonder.

Think about it.

INVESTIGATE.

Google.

What's going on here ?

Jimmy, you also forgot this

On December 24, 1994, at Algiers, Algeria, four men dressed in Air Algerie uniforms boarded Air France Flight 8969 bound to depart for Charles de Gaulle airport, Paris at 11:15. Immediately the terrorists demanded that the passengers close all of the window shutters and empty their personal belongings into a black plastic bag. Twenty-five-year-old Abdullah Yahia and three other members of the Armed Islamic Group (Groupe Islamique Armé, or GIA) brandished their AK-47 automatic weapons and demanded cooperation from the passengers and flight crew.

very important fact.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Yoo hoo pssst CONSPIR

Mogz said:
How the hell is that an important fact?

Hijacking a plane with AK-47, is quite different than hijacking 4 plane with box-cutters, don t you think? especially when you think there is 6 hijackers that are still alive and well.