Wwwwhat's the deal with George Soros?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Simple enough. Those who don't like Soros believe he is part of the imaginary world Jewish conspiracy.
Oooo a 3fer of morons. Yep, we should all applaud Soros for being a greedy, selfish, self-serving, self-centered asswipe. Oh wait, no wonder leftards like him, they ARE like him. Except Soros has money and leftards rely on welfare and handouts from foreign NGO's to protest Canada's resource sector.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Oooo a 3fer of morons. Yep, we should all applaud Soros for being a greedy, selfish, self-serving, self-centered asswipe. Oh wait, no wonder leftards like him, they ARE like him. Except Soros has money and leftards rely on welfare and handouts from foreign NGO's to protest Canada's resource sector.

You are absolutely correct and I couldn't have said it better myself!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Soros is neither left or right his tentacles are everyhwere. He is on he is own side & has no compunction in assisting whoever whenever necessary to get to his ends. What his ends are I have no clue outside of being rich & being philanthropic to who he sees fit.

He has destroyed currencies and economies of countries to his own benefit. He is admired by the Left as a philanthropic individual but it's all a ruse - he's philanthropic all right - to the Tides Foundation and many others he's set up to actually destroy whatever he needs - who do you think is funding the blockades in Canada? He has more foundations that he feeds his vast wealth through simply to destroy - not build. He hasn't built anything for years - just used his money to enrich himself and destroy others.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Soros was only a suitable target when Obama was potus.

Once they all pair-bonded with Trump it was no longer much good to complain about conniving billionaires.

We never hear about Soros any more.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Soros was only a suitable target when Obama was potus.

Once they all pair-bonded with Trump it was no longer much good to complain about conniving billionaires.

Huh, that doesn't look like Trump.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
People sure do dislike rich Jews for some reason.

He's not Jewish in any respect - in fact, I believe he hates Jews and wishes he was never born one. As in any other culture, he's simply one of the bad guys that Trudeau likes listening and taking advice from because it will likely benefit himself and not the Canadians he supposedly represents because he hates us too - you know - we're all racist and bigots right?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
He's not Jewish in any respect - in fact, I believe he hates Jews and wishes he was never born one. As in any other culture, he's simply one of the bad guys that Trudeau likes listening and taking advice from because it will likely benefit himself and not the Canadians he supposedly represents because he hates us too - you know - we're all racist and bigots right?

Well if you "believe" it, must be true.