World Economic Forum (WEF)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The WEF wants to collect all sorts of data on people and their “everyday lives,” through their personal devices, phone networks and third-party service providers.

It goes far deeper than that though. The WEF wants ALL your information, including your bank accounts, energy use, medical history, biometrics, purchase history, online behavior and interactions, travel history, social accounts, health stats, education, credit history and anything else they want to know.

Through the digital ID, the WEF and any other corporation, government or organization in cahoots with the Globalists, can have full access to your personal and private data. If the data that is collected isn’t satisfactory, people won’t be able to do anything. At all. You’ll essentially be cut off from everything in society.

he WEF’s report, Advancing Digital Agency: The Power of Data Intermediaries, states that their plan is to position this digital ID framework to fix the “trust gap in data sharing” and says that vax passports “by nature serve as a form of digital identity.”

The WEF is salivating at the way governments harvested data from their citizens without “notice and consent” using the vax passports.

“At a collective level, vaccine data is an incredible public health asset. The United Kingdom Government in particular has acknowledged this and has suggested that anonymization, pseudonymization and data shielding techniques could be harnessed in a controlled environment to allow for the reuse of that highly sensitive data. In such cases, notice and consent is not required per se for the reuse of the data but the intermediary processes the data undergoes must be done in a controlled environment so that the findings of the data set are made available rather than the data itself.”

WATCH: KLAUS SCHWAB SAYS MICROCHIPS WILL BE IN HUMANS BY 2026

InfoWars recently dropped an excellent video of Klaus Schwab’s Great Reset vision. In the video, a man is shown, living in his small cubicle, he has a microwave meal to eat. When he arrives at his small cubicle at his “job,” he mistakenly says it’s “cramped.”

His statement is immediately fact checked by Snopes, who say that’s misinformation. For that, he is punished, he has tokens taken from him for “bad speak” and now he is unable to pay his upcoming rent.

It may seem like a joke, but this is exactly what the Globalists and in particular, Klaus Schwab wants.

WATCH: POWERFUL GREAT RESET ANIMATED SHORT “YOU WILL BE HAPPY”

“You will own nothing and you will be happy,” as we are forced into cubicles in smart cities, where every aspect of our life is controlled.

The WEF suggested that digital IDs will “allow for the selection of preferences and the making of certain choices in advance” and “automated decision-making” where a “trusted digital assistant” “automates permissions for people and effectively manages their data across different services” to “overcome the limitations of notice and consent.”

The Chinese Communist Party already uses invasive digital tracking of its citizens. Any untoward behavior, purchases or even over eating, can and will be punished with credit deductions.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I just read Michelle Rempel Garner on the WEF and I don't know if she's naïve or if she actually believes that these extremely wealthy individuals are really not power seekers. Seriously?

Reading her observance of the WEF actually scares me because if she doesn't see how dangerous these guys are, we really are in trouble. When people say that they are going to do something and we don't believe them, it's at our peril. How is "you will own nothing and you will be happy" not disturbing? It sounds as though she doesn't believe that they'll go through with any of their ideas but it's already happening. Does she not see this?

Unfortunately, more and more people don't trust politicians because they say one thing and do exactly the opposite. They've lied to us repeatedly as has the mainstream media. So who do we trust? There is such a lack of trust, this likely leads to conspiracies, many that have come true despite the ridicule of those with differing ideological bents.

So I hope Michelle is correct in her assessment, I really do. But thus far, I don't see it. These are powerful people and we're at a distinct disadvantage because we really don't know what going on behind those closed doors.