Will an Asteroid Hit Earth in 2029? | End Times Prophecy Explained

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Will an Asteroid Hit Earth in 2029? | End Times Prophecy Explained​

Of course NASA will say it won't hit earth.. they don't want to panic people..

Last edited:

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
Wormwood?

I would not be surprised if in the near-future they do not name it either directly or slyly to match Wormwood (maybe Absinthe because it appears green).
These are the same people who have no issue naming one of the vaccine ingredients 'Luciferase'.

EDIT: I see you posted while I was posting, it is called Apophis, still not good
Apophis definition and other interesting facts
noun Egyptian Mythology
- a demon serpent of darkness

Apophis is sometimes depicted as a coiled serpent but, often, as dismembered, being cut into pieces, or under attack.

Apophis, also known as Apep, was the ancient Egyptian embodiment of chaos. He was one of the main nemeses of the sun god Ra, and also the opponent of Ma’at, the Egyptian goddess of order and truth.

Chaos then agenda 2030?

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wormwood?

I would not be surprised if in the near-future they do not name it either directly or slyly to match Wormwood (maybe Absinthe because it appears green).
These are the same people who have no issue naming one of the vaccine ingredients 'Luciferase'.

EDIT: I see you posted while I was posting, it is called Apophis, still not good
noun Egyptian Mythology

Apophis is sometimes depicted as a coiled serpent but, often, as dismembered, being cut into pieces, or under attack.

Apophis, also known as Apep, was the ancient Egyptian embodiment of chaos. He was one of the main nemeses of the sun god Ra, and also the opponent of Ma’at, the Egyptian goddess of order and truth.

Chaos then agenda 2030?
Or or galaxy went seyfert and once again goes seyfert. There would be an eye in the sky.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Wormwood?

noun Egyptian Mythology

Chaos then agenda 2030?
The Ukrainian word for "wormwood" is "chernobyl".