Why People Think the World is Flat

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Earth is oblate.

The earth is not a sphere. The earth is an oblate spheroid with a diameter at the equator that is 43 km larger than at the poles, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. ... The bulging at the equator is caused by the centrifugal force due to the spinning motion.
…& yet still more spherical than a billiard ball.

Reactions: petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Do you have a twin somewhere? Because there's no way in hell any ONE person could be as colossally fucking stupid as you.

What are you talking about? You are already ONE of those colossal phukin stupid pin heads. I just thought that I would let you know that little tidbit just in case no one else told you so already. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yet another of the things you utterly fail to comprehend. I figure that list stretches from Vancouver to Gaspe by now.

All I can say for now is that I thank gawd that I am not colossally stupid as you are. Phuk, do you even know where you are now? Just asking.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It just makes sense, if you go down to the Pacific Ocean and look towards Japan it look perfectly flat for as far as you can see! How much more proof do you need? ;)

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Do you have a twin somewhere? Because there's no way in hell any ONE person could be as colossally fucking stupid as you.
imagine taking over a month to reply to a comment, and this is your braindead reply
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
but if you think those were big words i think to try harder to communicate with the lower iqs

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
breaking news
Nah, we already know you haven't got the brain power to short-circuit the light in a firefly's ass.
Brains aren't electricity, they generate electro-chemical impulses, a type of electricity. Saying a brain is electricity is as fucking stupid as calling the local wind farm "electricity". But then again, when it comes to abject fucking stupidity you are the king.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It just makes sense, if you go down to the Pacific Ocean and look towards Japan it look perfectly flat for as far as you can see! How much more proof do you need? ;)

It also makes sense to me that when one looks into the heavens above all of the planets in the universe do not look flat at all. They pretty much all look round. It's so weird to know that there are so many stupid people out there that would actually believe that the world is flat. Are these flat earth liberal morons just a bunch of shit disturbers?

Now, are trees and grass and plants really green looking or do we believe that they look green? Does the sun look yellow or orange or a mixture of both? Is the moon made of rock or cheese? Just some questions that needs answering too. We need to know? :unsure: