Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You're asking that of people who are f*cking stupid enough to buy bottled water in the first place? Whichever idiots let water become a consumer commodity should be shot, pissed on and hung upside down from a lamppost.

Seriously, this is how stupid the bottled water consumer is. A while back I was waiting in line at a 7-11 to pay for gas when I hear the guy behind me bitching about paying $1 liter for gas while holding a 500 ml bottle of water in his hand that he got from the cooler that cost $1.50. In a city where there was nothing wrong at all with the tap water.

It's funny that what you posted is an issue but not the fact we've allowed the govt to commoditize our water. And think about it, by putting it in a plastic bottle, not only are they not adding any value to it, they're basically de-valuing it.

Having stores of bottled water is a good thing in case of disaster relief. But for an every day consumer good, it was and always will be a f*cking terrible idea.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You're asking that of people who are f*cking stupid enough to buy bottled water in the first place? Whichever idiots let water become a consumer commodity should be shot, pissed on and hung upside down from a lamppost.
Seriously, this is how stupid the bottled water consumer is. A while back I was waiting in line at a 7-11 to pay for gas when I hear the guy behind me bitching about paying $1 liter for gas while holding a 500 ml bottle of water in his hand that he got from the cooler that cost $1.50. In a city where there was nothing wrong at all with the tap water.
It's funny that what you posted is an issue but not the fact we've allowed the govt to commoditize our water. And think about it, by putting it in a plastic bottle, not only are they not adding any value to it, they're basically de-valuing it.
Having stores of bottled water is a good thing in case of disaster relief. But for an every day consumer good, it was and always will be a f*cking terrible idea.

Trumpites hate free markets

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

I drink my home water, but use bottled water for work, I travel so much that by the time I adjust to the local water I'm on the move again. I buy mainly Co-op bottled water thinking it should be from pretty much one source, also it helps to have on site in case a contractor forgets to bring enough.