Who are you voting for this election?

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Heh, actually... we are already doing that. Theirs still a few hundred hydroplants that havnt been put inhto service yet. They need to build up their water reserves before they can start producing electricity. I think we sell near to 40% of our total production, at quite high rates. So does Manitoba, as Blair pointed out.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Jack Layton (score = 100)

Gilles Duceppe (score = 62)

Stephen Harper (score = 38)

Paul Martin (score = 33)

LOL.. This quiz has gotta be slanted, everyone is getting 100 with Layton.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Oh god! What a waste of time. Jack Layton always comes out 100 no matter what answers you choose.. I chose the exact opposites and did the quiz twice again... Same output with Layton.

EternalSunshine

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2004
Montreal
Andem said:
Oh god! What a waste of time. Jack Layton always comes out 100 no matter what answers you choose.. I chose the exact opposites and did the quiz twice again... Same output with Layton.
LOL He must be a perfect candidate then.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Check out the results on CKA if you don't believe the results, Andem. Those who make far-right radical posts ended up with Harper in first.

Dingbat

May 24, 2004
Well I'm not legal age to vote yet unfortunately, but if I could I'd give it to the Libertarian Party.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
I have my GREEN lawn signs coming tonight (one for here and one for up north) and will attend a fundraiser tomorrow.

I just came back from a few days in Quebec. In Montreal and Quebec City, the signs appeared even-steven for the Liberals and Bloc.

North on the way to Tadousac and down in the Eastern Townships the Bloc seemed to have more signs. Interestingly, all the Bloc candidates looked the same. Even the female candidates. :?

I did however seen a couple GREEN Party signs.

ps. I love Quebec. Numure don't leave us!