What Will Happen When Peapod Takes Over The World

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
acckkkkk, i thought those cookies tasted rather 'familiar'. whoa pea, that is one scary thought.

hey - how about making an oreo cookie scrub? we might be on to something there.....must talk over a coffee about.

ehm, you and hammie on tuesday night, i think i know what to expect on that weekly ritual. no need to tell any more........ :roll:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well there you go thinking the worse of me and hammie...we are working on civil disobedience I will have you know...in fact we could use you for a mascot....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I will emma, yummy delicious :p guilty pleasures :lol: :lol: Emma my friend just returned from 2 weeks in britian....oh boy... :lol: :lol: he says you do not have proper toilets there, you have to dial to flush 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: ..also everything is very SMALL over there...like rooms and such. Also you do not have proper coffee...nescafe 8O 8O ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Your friend is off his trolley. We have all those things, p., even your precious Starbucks. Listen: *whooossshhhhh*. That's the sound of my loo flushing after I pulled it's handle. (dial-a-flush; why I've never hoid of such a thing). My bathroom is small, though.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Yes thats it twila!!! he said pulled or turned something....not like our dispensers at all :lol: :lol: Also henry, he was out in the country or small town...they only have starbucks in the city. *sticks tongue out at henry* :p Nescafe....do they still make that 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :wink:

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Do have to say the UK is rather strange :p Been there once ... they put vinegar on their fries 8O And they drive on the wrong side of the road, what's up with that? :p Not to mention the "miles", "ounces", "pounds", "stones", "inches" .... Weird people, the British :p

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
I have to say, I think I prefer to be called 'strange' to being called 'quaint' :D Nothing wrong with vinegar on CHIPS . And we don't drive on the wrong side of the road, everybody else does. There's a very good, practical reason for driving on the left - imagine you're riding along on your white charger, and you meet The Black Knight coming the other way. Obviously you'd want your sword arm - the right - to be on the same side as him! :p

Besides - that's all a bit rich, coming from a Dutchman, with your clogs and inedible, bouncy cheeses. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well ricky I hate to break this to you, but I put vineagar on my chips, lots of canadians do 8O and lots of ketchup to. Not those frozen chopped and formed chips either, real ones. Oh so yummy, but the thought of plunging a chip into a egg, is very distrubing. I hear the brits dip their chips into the egg yolk 8O The other thing they got going for them is yorkshire pudding. 8)

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
I like Yorkshire puds, but my chips have never even heard of an egg. (I have the very occasional poached one at breakfast, and I like them scrambled, too, but dipping chips in? That's just so uncouth :lol: )

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
:lol: :lol: :lol: chips, fries ... again such an example! I don't see how vinegar tastes good with your fr ... chips 8O I mostly use ketchep, mayonnaise, what we call "fries-sauce" (sweet mayonnaise) and ehm applesauce. About the driving on the left, it's just not logical. I mean, you have to put the steering wheel on the wrong side and all, it's not really practical :p Our cheeses are superb, just ask Peapod :p

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Rick, ketchup and mayo both contain lots of vinegar - that's why they're so good with chips. :p

Over a quarter of the world's countries drive the left. Those of you who drive on the right do so simply because of a particular French midget. A change was carried out all over continental Europe by Napoleon.The reason it changed under Napoleon was because he was left handed his armies had to march on the right so he could keep his sword arm between him and any opponent. (That, and the fact the French are a contrary bunch by nature)

From then on, any part of the world which was at some time part of the British Empire was thus left hand and any part colonised by the French was right hand.

The drive-on-the-right policy was adopted by the USA, which was anxious to cast off all remaining links with its British colonial past

Once America drove on the right, left-side driving was ultimately doomed. If you wanted a good reliable vehicle, you bought American, for a period they only manufactured right-hand-drive cars.

From then on many countries changed out of necessity.

And peapod - you make my case for me, as I can't think of anybody more uncouth than Shirlry valantine's odious husband. :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well well looky here my two favorite boys are at the board :p :lol: :lol: ...oh boy henry...you otta see the pile of books I got at the thrift store 8O 8O 8O 8O My truck was full. :lol: :lol: