What the hell is McCain's problem?

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
What the hell is his problem?
He says his putting "Country First" and "bring about bi-partisan change." What? WHAT? His visit & meeting with the president, Obama, and the congress proved EXACTLY OPPOSITE.
When portion of Republican & Democrats resolved and concluded the terms of bail out and just before the meeting is resolved, McCain and his right-wing conservative pulls out ANOTHER proposal. Get this. TWO YEARS OF NO TAX ON CORPORATIONS. MORE DEREGULATION. LESS OVERSIGHT.

OUTRAGEOUS, AND UNREASONABLE.
This move has been NOTHING but a political move. He says he has "suspended" the campaign. FALSE. His servant..I mean Palin is out there doing his bidding...(by the way, go see her interview with CBS.
), his out there on ALL THREE MAJOR CABLE CHANNEL NEWS ATTACKING OBAMA. And he says his going to excuse himself from the debate. What? He can't even multitask? What kind of president is that? Is he saying his going to excuse himself when he faces hard options and that he would excuse & push the problem on to the people?
What is his problem?
I DON'T GET IT OTHER THAN LIES.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadisnforums.ca
What the hell is his problem?

Do you even know what got us into this problem?? Banks giving out loans to people who can't afford the payment...

Can we agree on this point.. bad loans. CORRECT.

Well the Democrats want to toss more money into the same pot. ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform) http://www.acorn.org

Obama use to run this and wants 50 billion of the 700 billion given to his buddies.

Yeah, o.k. Acorn is a good organization, I mean it helps people that otherwise would not be able to qualify for a home.. however... you don't toss more money into a sinking ship.

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
Do you even know what got us into this problem?? Banks giving out loans to people who can't afford the payment...

Its called, "DEREGULATION = BAD OVERSIGHT."
Yes, Democrats and Republicans both bear responsibility. THEN AGAIN, to demand SAME DEREGULATION, SAME FOOLISH OVERSIGHT, AND SAME GOODY TREATMENT FOR WEALTHY by McCain is absurd!

Again, I can't emphasize ENOUGH. McCain is the one whose not FIT to lead. I know you know it, just admit it.
however... you don't toss more money into a sinking ship.
Its exactly why Democrats are trying to create a balanced bail-out that will secure oversight over future market while Republicans are demanding LESS regulations LITERALLY. I'm not KIDDING. After all the lessons, REPUBLICANS DON'T GET IT. AT LEAST DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO SOLVE THIS CRISIS.
When will they learn?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Perhaps they just need a third political party in the USA to compete with the Democrats
and the Republicans (well....at least compete for votes with the Democrats...). After this
next federal election in Canada, once the Liberals are done with Stephane Dion, we can
export him south where he can carbon tax the USA right up the Green Shift until they're
an economic powerhouse again. God forbid that it actually works for them, then we can
try it ourselves next time.

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
Perhaps they just need a third political party in the USA to compete with the Democrats
and the Republicans (well....at least compete for votes with the Democrats...). After this
next federal election in Canada, once the Liberals are done with Stephane Dion, we can
export him south where he can carbon tax the USA right up the Green Shift until they're
an economic powerhouse again. God forbid that it actually works for them, then we can
try it ourselves next time.
Yes, quiet disappointed with Dion. His like an invisible sheet of white ghost for me...don't know him, just liberals. This is why I am moving towards Green Party for fresh and new start for Canadians. I believe in change. It may not come within a decade but hey, we still got chance to it.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

From corporations that had a big wide open door to do and word things they way they want.

Many of those people who couldn't afford the payments wouldn't have taken the loans if they realized they couldn't afford them in the first place and all of this would have happened.

It's all in the way you pitch the sale.... tell them they can get a loan for these big amounts at a low interest rate which appears to be pretty reasonable at the time, then after a period of time they jack up the interest rates to where they originally should have been, nobody can afford them, and this sort of situation happens.

If it isn't to do with the above, then it's simply to do with the companies just turning a blind eye to their systems telling them that the person applying for the loans didn't have the income or credit to maintain those loans, and while they should have turned them down, they instead gave it to them.

It's certainly got to do with bad loans, but it's the company's responsibility to make sure they don't scam people, or at the very least, make sure they only give loans to the people who can't afford them.

The average person who applies for a loan doesn't know all the details in how these things work, and thus, they trust the banks and companies issuing loans to deterime if they can afford the loans being requested, because they have the information right in front of their faces.

In my own example, I needed to go through a process with existing loans I am dealing with and a few other things that I don't need to get into at this time.

I told the bank what I needed, they then told me that based on my income at the time, I couldn't afford the payments, therefore I was rejected.

Sure I might have been a bit pissed about it then, but if they turned a blind eye and just said sure, here you go, then today, I would be completely screwed.... much like these people in the US.

So it's the companies who are directly to blame. I never had a computer with all the information and market details at my disposal along with my credit rankings, and I can bet 95% of those people who got loans didn't either.....