What Isn't a Woman

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So with the Olympics over and Khelif now suing people for defamation, this came up on my youtube feed.

At an hour long I'm sure few will watch it, but it has interesting information especially starting at 26.50 in regards to the history of women in sports, and the "shocking" things discovered during the course of people trying to prove women were women. I'd rather not see the IOC go back to that kind of degrading bullshit, thanks.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
What Isn't a Woman

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So with the Olympics over and Khelif now suing people for defamation, this came up on my youtube feed.

At an hour long I'm sure few will watch it, but it has interesting information especially starting at 26.50 in regards to the history of women in sports, and the "shocking" things discovered during the course of people trying to prove women were women. I'd rather not see the IOC go back to that kind of degrading bullshit, thanks.
That guy needs help.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Last week, Australian Justice Bromwich ruled in the highly-publicized Tickle versus Giggle discrimination case (yes, it’s actually called Tickle versus Giggle).
Sex-based legal protections are a weird slippery slop. Funny how that works.

Funny if you watch the video there's a discussion about the exact question of what is a woman and why it's bullshit.