What do you like most about Bush?

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
:D I saw this topic kicking around on another forum and the results were quite interesting. There's gotta be some quality about him that isn't that bad...Nobody is 100% detestable. Maybe it's his choice brand of beer that you admire, or something in his policies*, or, or...or maybe he gives you a reason to scream the "fu<k" word at the TV, and not look crazy.

So in all Fairness What do you like most about Bush?

*Apparently those people do exist

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Re: RE: What do you like most

Reverend Blair said:
I like the way pictures of his face look when they burn him in effigy.

I like that one. It's an instant classic.

Roy

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2005
Alberta
hmm, what do I like about Bush,

Well the man has charisma, and an iconic presence which you do not see in Canadian politics. This seems quite prevalent in American politics. Bill Clinton also his this presence. (ex: when Bush coulden't open the doors in that conference in China, he handled it like no one else could)

In terms of Canadian politics Martin has charisma, but has no presence at all --and Harper has a presence but all the charisma of a doorknob.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: What do you like most

Mrs. Rev just walked by and made an incredibly rude comment about Brazilian Bikini Waxing as a means of...either voting or assassination, I'm not really sure.

I can't really repeat it here, due to graphic descriptions of pubic terrorism, but I think the US should consider it.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What do you like most about Bush?

His unseemly demise from apoplexy apon learning that his wife is sleeping with a Democrat.....I would really like that about him... :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: What do you like most

The thing I like most about Bush is that (so far!) he is only running politically south of the 49th parallel. I had to dig deep for that one so give me some credit for it!

Best thing I ever heard about Bush was a dyke in a t-shirt that said, "Lesbians against Bush". Not worth putting up with him as a leader, but definitely good for a laff.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Re: RE: What do you like most about Bush?

JomZ said:
Best Poker Face Ever.

You don't know what hes got

That's pretty good - you can't tell what he's thinking. Then, neither can he. 8)