War on Terrorist Veggy Lights Up

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

POLICE ANTI-POT RAMPAGE AT RECORD LEVEL

NORML - Police arrested a record 872,721 persons for marijuana violations in 2007, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's annual Uniform Crime Report. This is the largest total number of annual arrests for cannabis ever recorded by the FBI. Cannabis arrests now comprise nearly 47 percent of all drug arrests in the United States. . . Of those charged with marijuana violations, approximately 89 percent, 775,138 Americans were charged with possession only. The remaining 97,583 individuals were charged with "sale/manufacture," a category that includes all cultivation offenses, even those where the marijuana was being grown for personal or medical use. Nearly three in four of those arrested are under age 30.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Idiots. Legalize it and sell it in a tub or in pre-rolled packages.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Would you smoke government weed if given the chance, DB?
No, it's not the right variety, all cannibis is not equal, Health Canada know squat about growing and processing cannibis. When we get a government for the public instead of in spite of it, I should imagine we will be allowed to grow what we need same as potatoes.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It would be safe, maybe on the pricey side but still....

Its been tested independently before and found to be unsatisfactory for consumption oweing to residuals left from fertilizer and additives, it was suggested that it was unsafe to smoke I haven't heard if its improved since then. Also at that time the entire plant was chopped leaf and stem and stuffed in bags.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I do not have an answer for that but it would not get FDA (Five Day Approval) here.

regs.s.