Venezuela 'to buy more weapons'

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Venezuela 'to buy mor

Many in the West particularly Americans are convinced that they have been dragged into war after war for the last fifty years. Further to that they are convinced these wars are to protect the good and innocent institutions of democracy, this is ludicrous, they are fought to protect wealth and privilege.

thulin

Electoral Member
Jan 30, 2006
Huck said:
well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this?
Saying "Michael Moore" and "facts" the same day is nothing but comical..! :lol:

thulin

Electoral Member
Jan 30, 2006
Re: RE: Venezuela 'to buy mor

darkbeaver said:
Further to that they are convinced these wars are to protect the good and innocent institutions of democracy, this is ludicrous, they are fought to protect wealth and privilege.
I´d say many people "claim" it is so (that is politically correct), but only the really dumb "are convinced".

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

thulin said:
darkbeaver said:
Further to that they are convinced these wars are to protect the good and innocent institutions of democracy, this is ludicrous, they are fought to protect wealth and privilege.
I´d say many people "claim" it is so (that is politically correct), but only the really dumb "are convinced".

Yes it would be politically correct to substitute claim for convinced,but the claims were made to manufacture concent or conviction. There is no shortage of the dumb. They are not a threatened spieces.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
thulin said:
Huck said:
well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this?
Saying "Michael Moore" and "facts" the same day is nothing but comical..! :lol:

Michael moore brought really good facts on the connection of the bush family and the saudis, and the fact that the saudis blocked fbi from investigating terrorist family, i think MMOORE did a very good job on that.

What you can say bad about moore, is the way he put on his opinion, and some says the way he present the facts, but then again, when you listen to moore, you got to stick with the fact, not from what he thinks of those facts, cause at the end, he didnt invented those facts. :wink:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

thulin said:
darkbeaver said:

Yes it would be politically correct to substitute claim for convinced,but the claims were made to manufacture concent or conviction. There is no shortage of the dumb. They are not a threatened spieces.
If we were never convinced of things nothing would get done.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
U.S. denies involvement in alleged Venezuela invasion attempt as details remain murky

WAPO