Not open for further replies.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to cl

Ocean Breeze said:
Are you guys in denial or what.

seems they are so accustomed to spinning things to fit "their" perspective or premise...... that reality has become blurred with fiction.

( some even think it is quite "clever" to spin this way. :roll:

it becomes a "word game"

Jimmoyer was wrong about you, you don't need a window in your box, you need to get out of it completely.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:
Oh ya, very credible link. One for the Hall of Free Press

resorting to bashing the source/link is a favorite tactic . (for some) Playing the dismissal game again??? :wink:

might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary.[/quote]

Yeah...I wouldn't mind seeing some of that going on... :wink:

I heard a brigade of insurgents raped Iraqi women:

"might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary"

interesting that you can take such a light hearted approach to this. :roll:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:

resorting to bashing the source/link is a favorite tactic . (for some) Playing the dismissal game again??? :wink:

might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary.[/quote]

"might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary"

Hearing is different than providing pictures. Or you may have heard wrong. Maybe the American Soldiers are raping the Iraqi women. :(

Mog, I think you are single minded, but I don't think you're stupid. I read the whole link you provided and the links it referenced. What EXACTLY convinced you of this story in the pictures other than feeding your pre-conceptions?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

seems they are so accustomed to spinning things to fit "their" perspective or premise...... that reality has become blurred with fiction.

it becomes a "word game"

Jimmoyer was wrong about you, you don't need a window in your box, you need to get out of it completely.

No need for personal attacks. Either refute the charges or be quiet.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
Ocean Breeze said:
mog: Have seen this same info......( some with more photos and some with less) on a number of sites now....

not making the mainstream media though, is it??? :roll:

I see it on arabic websites. But I avoid putting links here becuase the Bushites will come and attack me on the basis that the arabic sites are anti-american.

Puh-leaze. You're worried about a link and not being attacked by your avatar? Get real.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
moghrabi said:
I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:

Hearing is different than providing pictures. Or you may have heard wrong. Maybe the American Soldiers are raping the Iraqi women. :(

Mog, I think you are single minded, but I don't think you're stupid. I read the whole link you provided and the links it referenced. What EXACTLY convinced you of this story in the pictures other than feeding your pre-conceptions?

Is it feeding my conceptions only or the millions of others who are becoming angry at you and your country?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

it becomes a "word game"

with your casual toss off remarks.........one might assume that you totally approve /support this conduct. Be that as it may.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to cl

my avater is now a new symbol of facism. If you r offended, please continue to be.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

it becomes a "word game"

with your casual toss off remarks.........one might assume that you totally approve /support this conduct. Be that as it may.

Yes thats another in-the-box theory. If it is true, of course I wouldn't approve it. I don't consider a bloggers opinions facts, unless you want to agree that all bloggers are writing facts. Is that what you're saying?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order t

moghrabi said:
my avater is now a new symbol of facism. If you r offended, please continue to be.

Are you kidding? Offended? I'm delighted. You escaped your oppressed nation from Syrian rule and have not found a country that allows you to speak freely. Good on you.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

it becomes a "word game"

Last time I checked, you weren't a moderator, until your name turns green, go bark at someone else.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
moghrabi said:

Are you kidding? Offended? I'm delighted. You escaped your oppressed nation from Syrian rule and have not found a country that allows you to speak freely. Good on you.

When someone attacks me on a very personal issue, he is losing the debate. I did not leave my country becauwe of Syria but because of your facist zionists friends when came to beirut and killed thousands. As a matter of fact, Syria took us in for awhile to escape the torture of the Israelis that you support with your tax dillars and weaponary.

Go and find another Sh*t hole to stick your head in.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
moghrabi said:
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

it becomes a "word game"

Last time I checked, you weren't a moderator, until your name turns green, go bark at someone else.

I leave the barking to you and your ilk. I was offered to be a moderator and I can be if I want to. First thing I do is to eliminate you and your fuck*ng friends from this board. It is starting to stick in here everytime you sign in.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
I think not said:
moghrabi said:

When someone attacks me on a very personal issue, he is losing the debate. I did not leave my country becauwe of Syria but because of your facist zionists friends when came to beirut and killed thousands. As a matter of fact, Syria took us in for awhile to escape the torture of the Israelis that you support with your tax dillars and weaponary.

Go and find another Sh*t hole to stick your head in.

Yup, we support Israel. And ya Syria took you in for a while, a 25 year while. Either way all I did was express my opinion that the link wasn't credible. And then what? You and Ocean Breeze slammed all over me for "daring" to express my opinion.

Very nice.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to cl

We did not mind Syria. And with your own admission, you support a country based on zionism, facism, killing etc. Does this remind you of your own country?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
I think not said:
moghrabi said:
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

it becomes a "word game"

I leave the barking to you and your ilk. I was offered to be a moderator and I can be if I want to. First thing I do is to eliminate you and your *censored**ng friends from this board. It is starting to stick in here everytime you sign in.

Well I'm very happy to hear you're not a moderator then. :D

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
We did not mind Syria. And with your own admission, you support a country based on zionism, facism, killing etc. Does this remind you of your own country?

No it reminds me of yours

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

Alright...break it up...

Why can't we all just get along... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.