US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Weird the above tweet disappeared

The group of Republican Representatives released this message:

HARRISBURG – A group of state lawmakers performing extensive analysis of election data today revealed troubling discrepancies between the numbers of total votes counted and total number of voters who voted in the 2020 General Election, and as a result are questioning how the results of the presidential election could possibly have been certified by Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar and Governor Tom Wolf. These findings are in addition to prior concerns regarding actions by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Secretary, and others impacting the conduct of the election.
A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted. Among the 6,962,607 total ballots cast, 6,931,060 total votes were counted in the presidential race, including all three candidates on the ballot and write-in candidates.
The difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting, together with the 31,547 over- and under-votes in the presidential race, adds up to an alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between the two major candidates for President of the United States. On November 24, 2020, Boockvar certified election results, and Wolf issued a certificate of ascertainment of presidential electors, stating that Vice President Joe Biden received 80,555 more votes than President Donald Trump.

Reactions: Danbones

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

The Muscogee board filed a motion earlier Monday arguing that Gardner must remove herself from the case based on her relationship with her sister, Abrams.

Lawyers for the board, described Abrams as “a Georgia politician and voting rights activist who was the Democratic candidate in the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election and has since engaged in various highly publicized efforts to increase voter registration and turnout for the 2020 general election in Georgia.”

The motion requesting Gardner’s recusal noted that a voter registration group affiliated with Abrams, Fair Fight, filed a suit in another federal court in Georgia last week complaining that a national organization dedicated to targeting voter fraud, True the Vote, is making unjustified challenges to Georgia voters in the lead-up to the Jan. 5 runoffs.

“Abrams’ involvement in the Fair Fight Litigation ... is sufficient to satisfy the standard for mandatory judicial recusal,” the board’s attorneys wrote. “Abrams has a clear interest in the outcome of this proceeding and other similarly situated litigation in Georgia due to her voting advocacy through projects such as Fair Fight and the New Georgia Project.”

Gardner, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted the recusal request in her ruling granting the restraining order and said she is declining to step aside.

“The Court has reviewed the motion and finds no basis for recusal. An Order detailing the Court’s reasoning is forthcoming,” the judge wrote.

Move along nothing to see here

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm looking forward to 6 Jan as the crushing of the hopes and wet dreams of Moosie and Boomster.

You got me pegged wrong.. really could care less who President.. It would have been better if Trump won, and America 1st, but now its give everyone $600 bucks and millions to every other nation.. taxpayers pick up the bill. 😂😂

Have more important crap to deal with over the next few years😜

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You got me pegged wrong.. really could care less who President.. It would have been better if Trump won, and America 1st, but now its give everyone $600 bucks and millions to every other nation.. taxpayers pick up the bill. 😂😂

Have more important crap to deal with over the next few years😜
Good luck while you roll over . Go along to get along .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Good luck while you roll over . Go along to get along .

No, no that's not it..

Let's be real.. Sure I wanted Trump to win.. but there isn't much that you or I can do is there..

The powers that be have spoken, and there is something going on when judges are backing away.. Something really big.

But I live in Canada, my life, my job, and income is based out of Canada.

It's 4 years, and a new President..

I'm just going to ride the wave hope for the best.

No not go a long to get along.. More like make a difference in Alberta to make a greater difference in Canada.

Canada 1st.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Canada is in worse shape then The States , this greatest idea in the history of mankind is being ripped apart and fortunately for me I lived through the best times and should perish before the worst . Sad for the offspring .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'm looking forward to 6 Jan as the crushing of the hopes and wet dreams of Moosie and Boomster.
You have to live with it, as of right now it is probably better for Canadians if Biden is certified the winner, he will work with Trudie.

The blatant corruption in this election cycle should scare every American the ends doesn't always justify the means T-bones