Upcoming Galaxy Note 9 - worst Samsung design so far?

ValerieGreen

Jan 14, 2019
Well, if you have used Samsung's older version smartphones then surely you would feel finally, they are coming into the track. Hope they could bring the best designs to the market. I have seen the wrost so for me it is far better than the previous versions.

ezreal15

Feb 27, 2019
I think it depends on people's favorite. Lots of people love the new design of Samsung S9, while others dont. Now, they have SS 10, which looks good. For me, i love Samsung in general because with this brand i can download apk files from top1apk.com. I also like its design. The only thing i dont like is the color of pictures. But, it doesnt effact me mucch.

hunterclail1221

Aug 6, 2018
It's not too bad for me. Not my favorite design out of all the high end mobile phones as it seems too square, would love softer edges. Performance-wise, have not tested it, but my colleague is all praises save for the battery.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
My Samsung phone is relatively primitive when compared to an Apple but it is robust.I can drive nails with it but if you look at an Apple in anger, it breaks. I am sick to fecking death of replacing my children's (expensive!) Broken Apples. They make them flimsy on purpose.