Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I dislike threats.

I'll fight him here and argue and call him out and everything with site rules.

He literally threatened me outside of the group.
Fight him? To what end? Frankly, both of you look pretty foolish going at one another like this, it's a forum for crying out loud, who comes out ahead? The one with the most offensive post? The one who posts the most? The one with the wittiest line? It's all pointless really.

Reactions: Mowich

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I don't want to be offensive but I want power out of his hands because he's abusive with it.

All I want is basic ethics and integrity here.
You're not being offensive to me, not at all and I get it. I've questioned the moderation here myself as have others, to no avail. And so I choose my battles, having enough respect for myself to know where my energy is better spent. A constant butting of heads in a power struggle on a message board is not worthy of your time, trust me.

• Sad
Reactions: Tygerbright

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All the admins can't be bad?

Who runs the site?
You'll find the site owner posting in this thread.

He's the one who got the message on the napkin from the cute steward.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Then what's the point of being here when one side literally has all the power and the say?

All the admins can't be bad?

Who runs the site?
Power? Are you speaking of their ability to ban people from the boards? Lol, you think that's power? That's not power, certainly not if they ban someone because of their own insecurities of being challenged. If anything, and in that scenario, it makes moderators who ban someone simply because they have the "power" to do so, incredibly weak.

All the admins can't be bad? Well sure they could, if they wanted to be. I'm not aware of another mod here besides Petros.

And I believe it's Andem who runs this site.

Reactions: Mowich

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Then @Andem needs to look at more mods or addressing Petros.

Because he's not being a mod he's enforcing his personal crap.
I too have suggested improvements to the moderation (or lack thereof) that takes place here, and that's all I can do. Whether the site owner takes any feedback from active members into account remains to be seen. That said I consider myself a guest here, I try to adhere to the rules as they are laid out, voice my opinions and thoughts and try to have conversation. I certainly don't take personally anything that anyone on a message board says to me, mod or not. But if you have concerns with the moderator here, by all means voice them to the appropriate party, and see what happens. In the meantime, let the crap roll off your back, it truly is not worth the aggravation.