• Biden teleprompter breaks, can't debate

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
LAST MINUTE! SO THINGS IN THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE!

-Biden: "You have never had any alternative plan on a health plan."

-Trump: "If you (Biden) were there, 2 million people would have died (of the pandemic).

-Trump: "In 47 years of career you have not done anything"

-Biden: "Since February (Trump) knew how serious this crisis was and what he did, he acknowledges that he knew it and did not warn us":

-Biden: “He doesn't have a health insurance plan. He has promised low drug prices, but has no plan. The reality is that this man does not know what he is talking about "

-Biden: "Under his mandate 7 million people have contracted Covid"

-Trump: "Don't use the word smart with me, you were always the last of your class"

-Trump: "We have built the largest economy, we closed it because of the Chinese plague."

-Trump: "He (Biden) wants to close the country, more people are going to be hurt, look at the Democratic states that have closed how damaged they are."

-Trump: "We have 10.4 million jobs in 3 months, that is a record like it has never been seen before, and he (Biden) wants to close, you have to see those Democratic states."

-Biden: ““ He wants to revive the economy more, why doesn't he take care of the American people? You cannot fix the economy without fixing the COVID crisis "

-Biden: "Do you believe for a moment what he tells you, in view of all the lies he has told you, especially in the matter of COVID?"

-Biden: "You are the worst president the United States has ever had"

-Trump: "The H1N1 under your mandate was a disaster."

-Biden: "My economic plan would create 7 million more jobs than him, and 1 million dollars in economic growth."

-Trump: "If you increase taxes on companies, those companies will go to other places"

-Trump: People in this country demand law and order, and you are afraid of those two words. "

-Biden: “When George Floyd was assassinated, the White House began to tear gas at the peaceful demonstration that took place. This president uses everything to generate hatred and racism "

-Biden on Trump and protests: "He doesn't want to reassure people, he constantly adds fuel to the fire."

-Trump: "There has never been a government or president that has done more than I have done."

-Biden: "He is Putin's puppy" and points out that he would stand up to the Russian president.

-Trump: "I think we have to do everything we can to have clean air and water. We are planting a million trees. I think some things to some degree (contribute to climate change)."

-Trump on Election Night: "This is going to be a fraud like never seen before."

-Biden: "You are going to determine the outcome of this election, go to vote, vote, vote, vote. If I win it will be accepted, if I lose it will be accepted."

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It was like watching a couple of really nasty little kids fighting in a sandbox. Shame on both of them.

Edit to amend: '........fighting in a sandbox without any supervision'............Wallace gets a fail too.

Last edited: