Trump at 1,300 days plus

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
That's cuz he never had it. It was all just another one of his publicity stunts to get the sympathy vote. Speaking of desperation.

So all the doctors at Walter Reed are bunch of liars? Good to know, Cliffy. There are times that your hatred of the US president exceeds your ability to post comments with even a hint of truth. Personally, I think the man is mentally unstable, Cliffy but posting such ridiculous comments only shows the paucity of your intellect.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A Republican-based group produces these songs. So funny, true and sad at the same time.

PISSED AWAY - by Founders Sing with Barack Obama

“Obamagate,” the latest brand spawned by Trump, the Birther In Chief, is a scandal he can’t even define — yet he thinks we’re stupid enough to buy it by the shovelful. Then again, his judgement on the subject of his predecessor is impaired by a chip on his shoulder the size of a redwood. Meanwhile most of us have more pressing issues on our minds, like frantically trying to avoid becoming the next statistic in the pandemic’s grim toll. Got leadership!? Uhh, not at the moment…

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
A Republican-based group produces these songs. So funny, true and sad at the same time.

PISSED AWAY - by Founders Sing with Barack Obama

“Obamagate,” the latest brand spawned by Trump, the Birther In Chief, is a scandal he can’t even define — yet he thinks we’re stupid enough to buy it by the shovelful. Then again, his judgement on the subject of his predecessor is impaired by a chip on his shoulder the size of a redwood. Meanwhile most of us have more pressing issues on our minds, like frantically trying to avoid becoming the next statistic in the pandemic’s grim toll. Got leadership!? Uhh, not at the moment…
How many new cases in Nakusp are you frantically avoiding ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How many new cases in Nakusp are you frantically avoiding ?
We haven't had one yet.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
This is the most succinct -- and brutal -- Republican rejection of Donald Trump that you will ever read

Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness. "When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.
"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

More: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/politics/steve-schmidt-donald-trump/index.html

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This is the most succinct -- and brutal -- Republican rejection of Donald Trump that you will ever read

Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness. "When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.
"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

More: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/politics/steve-schmidt-donald-trump/index.html
If I was Walter I would say prog shit . That is the biggest load of shit I have seen all day including my morning dump .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Schmidt is a hero to the progs cuz he was McCain’s campaign manager. He’s just another RINO.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Some of Trump’s accomplishments during his first term:

Building the strongest U.S. economy in my lifetime through historic business and personal tax cuts, resulting in millions of jobs created and record-low unemployment
Cutting federal government regulations that had a stranglehold on American business innovators and entrepreneurs
Confronting China’s trade abuses and negotiating fair trade deals with Canada, Mexico, South Korea, and Japan
Eliminating the Obamacare individual mandate
Rebuilding our military through investments in our defense capabilities as well as securing the largest military pay raise in a decade
Nominating and confirming more solid conservative circuit court judges than any other first-term administration
Nominating and fighting for the confirmation of two originalists, Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, to the Supreme Court and then nominating Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy left by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and then brokering the Abraham Accords peace deal between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain
Consistently fighting Democrats to build the wall to secure our southern border, reinforcing and repairing hundreds of miles, with more construction on the way

More positive things to come in his second term.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Presidential Approval rating with 22 days left until election:

Clinton 59.4%
Reagan 54.4
Obama 49.2
Bush 46.9
Trump 43.6
Why is there such excitement following Joe ? He is filling arenas with supporters wherever he goes . Oh right that is the other guy .