Trump at 1,200 days plus

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
The firings of multiple Inspectors General is unprecedented; doing so
without good cause chills the independence essential to their purpose. It is a threat to accountable democracy and a fissure in the constitutional balance of power.

-Mitt Romney AKA the last Republican.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The firings of multiple Inspectors General is unprecedented; doing so
without good cause chills the independence essential to their purpose. It is a threat to accountable democracy and a fissure in the constitutional balance of power.

-Mitt Romney AKA the last Republican.
Yes he is a RINO , just like you are a liberal with a blue suit . Real conservatives my eye .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He is the only republican with the balls to speak his mind and not just be a butt licker to The Donald!
He's pissed cuz he lost to the incompetent BHO and that Trump didn't choose him as Sec. of State.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
I attacked the statement about Romney and I stand by it Republican In Name Only .

He shows the same character Raybould and Philpott did.

For you they must all toe the line or else.

Sad but not surprising coming from you.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
If you think it's noisy now ... In about 6 weeks time, the Supreme Court will either

a) have ordered Trump's bankers and accountants to surrender Trump's tax and bank records

or

b) by 5-4 majority overturned every relevant precedent to allow Trump to conceal records.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If you think it's noisy now ... In about 6 weeks time, the Supreme Court will either

a) have ordered Trump's bankers and accountants to surrender Trump's tax and bank records

or

b) by 5-4 majority overturned every relevant precedent to allow Trump to conceal records.

They are no ones business other then himself and IRS .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
They are no ones business other then himself and IRS .
They are very much the business of the people and governments who are currently sueing him.

Because the founding Fathers said so.