Trudeau on National Security Threats

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I can find no evidence of the alleged illegal protest in Ottawant .

Reactions: B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow…. I just watched this and I’m hearing some kind of a cross between a warning about his own impending disinformation Bill that will outlaw anything that is against Justin-Jagmeet beliefs or versions of reality, & this:
What do you expect from the fucking shit? This is a guy who said "Canadians have spoken" after the last election and then said "Fuck Canadians, I'm giving myself a majority govt."

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You don't see BLM/Antifa protests in the winter...Too damn cold for them. And we all know they are the only legal protesters.
Somebody was cutting fuel lines & slashing tires on highway tractors in Ottawa in February, & there where arrest s for this…but The way it was reported it was just totalled into arrests during the protest convoy thing….spin…& I heard Antifa regarding this, but I’m in the industry and not getting my knowledge from the CBC so what do I know?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Somebody was cutting fuel lines & slashing tires on highway tractors in Ottawa in February, & there where arrest s for this…but The way it was reported it was just totalled into arrests during the protest convoy thing….spin…& I heard Antifa regarding this, but I’m in the industry and not getting my knowledge from the CBC so what do I know?
False flag. They were cutting their own fuel lines and slashing their own tires.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
False flag. They were cutting their own fuel lines and slashing their own tires.
Must have been. $500 tires (mid-range) last year just aren’t available now are are being replaced with $800-$1100 tires ‘cuz gotta have wheels, & fuel lines cut means $$$ pouring into the gutter, & no heat in Ottawa in February ‘cuz we’re all hearty Canadians….& the arrests for these acts helped pump up the arrest numbers for the Ottawa police ‘cuz that helped these peoples cause to demonstrate that they where non-violent protestors….as it didn’t matter who was arrested then or why, as it was during the convoy protest so would be attributed to it in the gov’t & media “hearts & minds” propaganda…..& it’s not like the tow trucks where going anywhere near the protest regardless of who was asking them to come just out of plain optics, so yeah, false flag. Why not? That and racism I guess.

Last edited: