Trudeau and Ford team up to beat up Alberta

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Them delicious tears.

Ottawa, Ontario rolling out half a billion dollars for Ford’s electric vehicle overhaul

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Ontario Premier Doug Ford are rolling out half a billion dollars as part of a nearly $2-billion plan to overhaul Ford’s Oakville assembly plant to manufacture electric vehicles and batteries.

It is part of a three-year agreement worth nearly $2 billion that was announced last month between the automaker and Unifor, the union that represents autoworkers in Canada.

“This shows how much we can do when we work together,” said Trudeau at a joint press conference with Ford, provincial and federal legislators, and Jerry Dias, the head of Unifor.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7385543/...ville-investment-federal-ontario-governments/

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Them delicious tears.
Ottawa, Ontario rolling out half a billion dollars for Ford’s electric vehicle overhaul
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Ontario Premier Doug Ford are rolling out half a billion dollars as part of a nearly $2-billion plan to overhaul Ford’s Oakville assembly plant to manufacture electric vehicles and batteries.
It is part of a three-year agreement worth nearly $2 billion that was announced last month between the automaker and Unifor, the union that represents autoworkers in Canada.
“This shows how much we can do when we work together,” said Trudeau at a joint press conference with Ford, provincial and federal legislators, and Jerry Dias, the head of Unifor.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7385543/...ville-investment-federal-ontario-governments/
Huge waste of taxpayer's money subsidizing toy cars just to buy votes in OntariOWE.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Them delicious tears.

Yeah, let's save our environment with EV's and windmills and solar panels with battery back up.

Oh wait, did I say save it? I meant destroy it.

Lake Baotou.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Too little too late. I bought a GMC. I'm good for another 20 year.
Small penis lol
Not sure I'm following this one mentalfloss. Your Small penis comment is because JamesBondo bought a GMC (Lord knows what model or style), or that you think the GMC he bought isn't electric (?) or am I missing something here? What vehicle doesn't make you think 'Small penis' ?? I'm curious...

We (at home here) have a 2500 GMC for certain jobs, & an old mid-sized Dakota Longbox for other jobs, and a Suzuki XL7 for other uses. I hauled a 11,000lb Fifth Wheel RV with the 2500 earlier today (work related), and we use the Longbox Dakota for hauling rocks & sand (it can't depreciate any further & it's fun & easy to park), & the Suzuki for fuel efficient road trips & in-city shopping, (we did 1700kms in 19hrs one day recently from Horsefly BC to Regina SK for about $145 in fuel recently in this thing, & it seats 7 in a pinch) etc...unfortunately no ONE vehicle fits our needs but this mix of three does at this point.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
& the Suzuki for fuel efficient road trips & in-city shopping, (we did 1700kms in 19hrs one day recently from Horsefly BC to Regina SK for about $145 in fuel recently in this thing, & it seats 7 in a pinch) etc...unfortunately no ONE vehicle fits our needs but this mix of three does at this point.
Chilliwack to Regina (including a day of pissing around in Calgary and fuel cost wasnt set up).

In this, it's my wife's penis.

Last edited: