Truckers doing a little off roading

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I laugh when I see this. I'm glad the guy kept it upright, but oh my god, look at all that snow and those roads, they're so windblown. LOL

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
not a surprise. That's what happens when you allow brainless twats, hopped up on wakey wakey pills behind the wheel.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
not a surprise. That's what happens when you allow brainless twats, hopped up on wakey wakey pills behind the wheel.

You are aware they drug test truckers for those wakey wakey pills and other shit which is illegal to use while operating an 80,000 Lbs vehicle..

How about we just chalk it up to what it is.. Inexperienced, and driving to fast for the road conditions... not to mention weather..

I'm personally thankful that in 28 years of driving a tractor trailer I've never had an accident..

Sure a few learning infractions, crossing into California.. $128 fine for not have my tandems 40' from the centre of my 5th wheel.. It's called a Bridge Law.

California has lots of querky laws like that. Like a 15 minute idol time, and a max 55 mph for trucks on the Interstate