Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Just to go into a restaurant for a bite to eat . Don’t worry you’re fine in the mall food court .
No tin Ottawa you won't LOL. All is closed.
It is a golden opportunity for food trucks if they can find a place to park but I hear there will be too many other trucks parked everywhere.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Heh-heh. I was at the store today getting ingredients. I was picking out an onion and a few potatoes, when an older Black woman asked me, in an obvious Caribbean accent, "You know how to cook?" I allowed as how I did and said I was making a shepherd's pie for the weekend. She said solemnly, "It's good for a man to know how to cook." I said "That's what I tell the young fellas. Being able to cook'll get you a woman faster and better than big muscles or a big wallet." She grinned and said "Or a big DEEK!" We shared a chuckle.

It was a good day.
And she was right! I bless my hubby's mom each & every day because he is a good cook and it's something he enjoys (thank heavens). Cute story tho' Tech

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Tandem transport trucks for sure, the truck does most of the driving for you and thats why they are popular amongst immigrants who have no trucking experience but need work.

Guys who haul lumber, ore and steel are good that their job and not everyone can haul that stuff in a safe manner. Guys who dont know what theyre doing are going to destroy their brakes because they dont use the trailer brakes like they should. Not as easy as it sounds

What i dont is that the majority of these convoy truckers look like owner/operators so at the end of the day they are only hurting themselves. Companies like Laidlaw, Gardewine and Manitoulin will be more than happy to steal their business.
Only if they can get drivers to "steal" it!!

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
A few hundred pickups with tidy tanks will cure that problem. The Federal government put a hold on the GoFundMe money by declaring truckers a terrorist organization.

We must know by now that this fascist liberal government will not go down easy. They will do whatever they have to in order to try and stop this freedom convoy if they can. We must now continue on and stand together because if we do not stick to our guns this time then we will be toast forever. This is a real and true fight for our freedoms and rights.

Anyone still using "fakebook" today are nothing more than a bunch of fakes themselves.
A few hundred pickups with tidy tanks will cure that problem. The Federal government put a hold on the GoFundMe money by declaring truckers a terrorist organization.

We better hope that these patriotic truckers and the patriotic Canadians that are supporting them do not give up the fight until they have won the battle against this evil and satanic Castro Trudeau and his communist tyranny liberal party. I just heard that suddenly the cowardly little wimp shit is going to not bother to meet the truckers and instead is going to quarantine himself because of his being scared of getting covid even though the buffoon showed negative on his test results.

This communist needs to be arrested, charged for his crimes against Canadians and for crimes against humanity and jailed. This commie must not be allowed to run and ruin this once great country any longer. Truck off, Trudeau. GO,TRUCKERS,GO. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This one’s cute, from the party that pretends to represent the downtrodden & middle class:

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh today condemned a convoy of truckers and others travelling to Ottawa to protest a federal rule requiring that all cross-border drivers be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Singh said SOME of the people behind the demonstration are pushing "false information" through "inflammatory, divisive and hateful comments."

GoFundMe records show Singh's brother-in-law, Jodhveer Singh Dhaliwal, donated $13,000 to the group behind the demonstration — dubbed the "freedom convoy" by participants.

In a statement sent to CBC News, Singh said he doesn't support a campaign that harbours "extremist and dangerous views" and "unequivocally" disapproves of his brother-in-law's decision to donate.

This coming from the guy who says he drives a Prius or rides his bicycle or uses public transportation to save the environment….but never mentions what colour his current BMW Sports Coupe is, or which Rolex (either of which cost more than double what I’ve paid for any single vehicle that I’ve owned) he prefers, etc…?

An NDP source, speaking on background, said Dhaliwal didn't fully comprehend what the money would be used for? Seriously?

Then Trudeau responded today by saying the vast majority of Canadians disagree with the convoy's message? Really? He pointed out that Canadian truckers have a vaccination rate of approximately 90 per cent. How about that?

"The small fringe minority of people (and exactly whom Trudeau is referring to is anyones guess) who are on their way to Ottawa, or who are holding unacceptable views that they're expressing, do not represent the views of Canadians who have been there for each other?,” Trudeau told a news conference today.

Singh condemned Conservative politicians for backing people opposed to public health measures.

"While not surprising, it is disturbing that Conservative MPs are supporting this convoy," he said.

Is that not surprising because most of them actually went to Public Schools and can empathize with these people?

Candice Bergen, deputy leader of the Conservative Party, said Trudeau's attempt to boost vaccination rates through new mandates has "dealt our already crumbling supply chain another blow." She said the policy will exacerbate an existing trucker shortage and "drive inflation higher than it's been in over 30 years."

"Now more than ever, our economy needs to be reopened, and we need every sector working in order to recover from the pandemic. I support peaceful demonstrations against these mandates, and our truckers from Portage-Lisgar and from across Canada," Bergen said, referring to the riding she represents.

Conservative finance critic Pierre Poilievre and Garnett Genuis, a Conservative MP from Alberta, have called the federal policy a "vaccine vendetta."

In an interview with CBC News, Poilievre accused Trudeau and Singh of "insulting" truckers taking part in the convoy.

"You don't have to agree with the everything that every trucker says, but you can, for God's sakes ... thank the truckers for keeping us alive and acknowledge their legitimate frustration," he said.

The LINK above, by the way, is from the Far Right Wing Fringe of the media called the CBC.

Various business groups — including the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the Retail Council of Canada and the Canadian Manufacturing Coalition — have expressed concerns about the trucker mandate.

In a statement Wednesday, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) urged the federal government to drop its mandate "before supply shortages and price increases drive even more businesses to the brink."

Experts agree that while the new mandate is likely to disrupt the flow of goods, the recent pandemic wave driven by the Omicron variant, COVID-19 restrictions in China and a global shortage of shipping containers are also to blame for ongoing supply issues in the food and retail sectors, etc….

What else can we expect from another communist that sits in Ottawa and tries to end all of our rights and freedoms forever. How did Canada end up with so many communists in so many government and private institutions in Canada? The commies are everywhere it would seem. It's a wonder that we are still lucky enough to still have the bit of freedom and rights that we have for now. This truckers convoy may be our last chance to be able to get our freedoms and rights back. If we lose this one then we are all done for. Castro Trudeau and comrade Singh will have won the war and we will all end up as communist peasants. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Wow, I guess that might be a clue as to where the bananas are that I couldn’t find in the grocery store on the weekend…

I hope that those patriotic truckers shut down the whole f'n country until we can win this war with the communists traitors that are running Canada today. This could be our last chance to try and get back our rights and freedoms before those communists in Ottawa get their commie way.

This is it, folks. It's do or die time now. If one is against this truckers convoy than they have to be a communist and nothing more. If we lose this war then it will be vaccine boosters, vaccine passports, and mask mandates forever if we lose this war guaranteed. The globalists big pharma scum will make us all their slaves forever. You will own nothing and you will be very very unhappy. It's your call, peasants. Support your truckers. (y)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
I hope that those patriotic truckers shut down the whole f'n country until we can win this war with the communists traitors that are running Canada today. This could be our last chance to try and get back our rights and freedoms before those communists in Ottawa get their commie way.

This is it, folks. It's do or die time now. If one is against this truckers convoy than they have to be a communist and nothing more. If we lose this war then it will be vaccine boosters, vaccine passports, and mask mandates forever if we lose this war guaranteed. The globalists big pharma scum will make us all their slaves forever. You will own nothing and you will be very very unhappy. It's your call, peasants. Support your truckers. (y)
You do know that even if Canada repeals the vaccination requirements, the truckers still can't go to the US to get the bananas, or tomatoes, or avocados for the millennials or most other vegetables let alone other products we want an need? LOL
This protest is like pissing on your grass fire when your neighbours forest is burning.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You do know that even if Canada repeals the vaccination requirements, the truckers still can't go to the US to get the bananas, or tomatoes, or avocados for the millennials or most other vegetables let alone other products we want an need? LOL
This protest is like pissing on your grass fire when your neighbours forest is burning.

But the American truckers will then be allowed to still bring to Canada what we need to eat and survive with if vaccination proof is not required any longer. It's just that our non vaccinated Canadian truckers will be screwed if they cannot go into the states w/o at first having to show proof of being fully vaccinated.

This is what this truckers convoy is really all about. Trying to get rid of all of these stupid and unneeded vaccine mandates that have caused and destroyed so many Canadian lives. The scamdemic is over. It's time to get back to the good old normal days.

Hey, if we do not do something soon about all of these communist like mandates and if we all just keep sitting back and wait for our dear so called political leaders to give us our rights and freedoms back, we may be waiting for a very very long time, if ever, Just remember that our dear so called political leaders have shown us all that they only have hatred and contempt for we the peasants. It's time for the peasants to wake up and fight back.

You are either in or you are out. I am in. (y)

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I bet this Convoy doesn't represent the families of the million or so loved ones who have lost their lives due to Covid-19.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You know that is not the issue . Why must you continue this charade ?

Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
We must know by now that this fascist liberal government will not go down easy. They will do whatever they have to in order to try and stop this freedom convoy if they can. We must now continue on and stand together because if we do not stick to our guns this time then we will be toast forever. This is a real and true fight for our freedoms and rights.

Anyone still using "fakebook" today are nothing more than a bunch of fakes themselves.

We better hope that these patriotic truckers and the patriotic Canadians that are supporting them do not give up the fight until they have won the battle against this evil and satanic Castro Trudeau and his communist tyranny liberal party. I just heard that suddenly the cowardly little wimp shit is going to not bother to meet the truckers and instead is going to quarantine himself because of his being scared of getting covid even though the buffoon showed negative on his test results.

This communist needs to be arrested, charged for his crimes against Canadians and for crimes against humanity and jailed. This commie must not be allowed to run and ruin this once great country any longer. Truck off, Trudeau. GO,TRUCKERS,GO. (y)
Go Fund Me released a Million for fuel

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
90% of them sure as hell can

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
But the American truckers will then be allowed to still bring to Canada what we need to eat and survive with if vaccination proof is not required any longer. It's just that our non vaccinated Canadian truckers will be screwed if they cannot go into the states w/o at first having to show proof of being fully vaccinated.

This is what this truckers convoy is really all about. Trying to get rid of all of these stupid and unneeded vaccine mandates that have caused and destroyed so many Canadian lives. The scamdemic is over. It's time to get back to the good old normal days.

Hey, if we do not do something soon about all of these communist like mandates and if we all just keep sitting back and wait for our dear so called political leaders to give us our rights and freedoms back, we may be waiting for a very very long time, if ever, Just remember that our dear so called political leaders have shown us all that they only have hatred and contempt for we the peasants. It's time for the peasants to wake up and fight back.

You are either in or you are out. I am in. (y)
What is being missed in the doomsday scenario is that any vaccinated trucker can come and go as they please.
They few truckers that choose not to vaccinate are suffering the consequences of their actions. So be it.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
You know that is not the issue . Why must you continue this charade ?
Oh but yes it is.
No charade, no vacinations, no border crossings. No vacciantions....suffer the consequences. The overwhelmng majority are doing fine, the few suffer with their choice.