Tribute to the BeeGees

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this Saturday, July 14th, will be the tribute to the BeeGees if you're interested in seeing it. It is part of Peterborough's Free Summer Concert Series by the water and there are terrific fireworks afterwards. It should be a fabulous show!

Here is the link if you are interested in seeing who is playing for any of the Wednesdays or Saturdays:

http://www.festivaloflights.ca/festivalconcerts.asp

Toro

Senate Member
They always kinda reminded me of

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this Saturday, July 14th, will be the tribute to the BeeGees if you're interested in seeing it. It is part of Peterborough's Free Summer Concert Series by the water and there are terrific fireworks afterwards. It should be a fabulous show!

Here is the link if you are interested in seeing who is playing for any of the Wednesdays or Saturdays:

http://www.festivaloflights.ca/festivalconcerts.asp
One shudders at the thought of having to listen to all those disco songs again....8O

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
The majority of their work wasn't disco. Do you remember "Words"? It definitely wasn't disco and it was a beautiful song to boot.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I used to hate them during the Disco Era, but in the last few years--have listened to most of their songs and really enjoyed them:smile:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I always loved the Bee Gee's music, as a 'mother', when my teenagers were listening to everyone else,
and didn't like them at all.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Their early stuff was all good..Danced to many a tune at a high school dance, and party....then Me bud and i got tickets to that tour where they had the big spoon floating behind stage.....nightmare....we really could not figure out what happened.....now like someone else said ...i enjoy their disco...God i am sooooo de fonziefied...I used to be sooo cool....Lol...last week at this laundry mat we go to ...this lady was doing it a lil different than i do....you know soap and all...so like i start lecturing her about not useing the soap guide like they say to get a better rinse cycle....in the middle of this convo i realised......and so i turned to her and said "If someone had told me i would actually know about this stuff in high school let alone lecturing someone so they don't have a soapy rinse cycle.... back in high school i would tell them they are crazy. what has happened to me i used to be cool"...swear to god....sandy cracked up