Toronto
Hi, I'm pretty new here...
any Trailer Park Boys fans?
Best Canadian Comedy I've ever seen!

CANT WAIT for the next season...

marker

Feb 16, 2005
Toronto
I was actually right beside the filming area when I went to Halifax 2 years ago... but I didnt know where they filmed them...
I would have been on a trailer park hunt if I had of known about their location at that time...

Bubbles is kind of an all time favorite for everyone, but I think Ricky has some major character... He'd have to be my favorite I think.

-----------
Yea I did see the xmas special, it put alot of things in perspective, like the bubble machine etc..

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I think this show is the bomb! I can sit here for hours watching back to back episodes and still not get enough. Most of the time, I can't stay in my chair. It's just a hilarious show ;)

marker

Feb 16, 2005
Toronto
bubbles was a character added after the movie
this started out pretty low budget, and still is low budget

thats why they have short seasons, they dont get the funding larger projects get to produce more shows.

But its the best... I've probably seen all the episodes 20 times each..

merrissa

Mar 30, 2005
man hey people...I LOVE THE TRAILER PARK BOYS!!!!!they totally kick ass and its all ours!Canadians ROCK!!!!anyways yeah i'm 15....and i love the TPB....and Julian is totally hot.....lol...really!and yeah ok i gtg.....
drunk as fuck....drunk as fuck.....drunk as fuck....
(ricky, before passing out in the trailer park road.)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just noticed your signature merssia, that is to funny!!!! I dunno know...I watched the show a couple of times, oh boy I am gonna get it now...but after the first time...I just didn't find it all that funny. 8O But just about everybody I know loves it. 8O Guess I have no sense of haha! :wink:

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Sorry,but I used to live in a trailer park..and don't see why this show is sucha big deal. But,all you fans,the 3 leads are going to toss out the first ball at the Jays home opener.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
If anyone lives in the Vancouver area tv week magazine had quite an article about the show and some interesting facts about the actors in the show. I just got my TV Week yesterday in the mail. New season starts Sunday on Showcase. I can hardly wait.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Re: RE: Trailer Park Boys

missile said:
Sorry,but I used to live in a trailer park..and don't see why this show is sucha big deal. But,all you fans,the 3 leads are going to toss out the first ball at the Jays home opener.
Yet one of my friends loves the show partly because he used to live in a trailer park.

I've only seen 2 episodes, but I loved it.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well that opening episode sure sucked the boys better start writing cause that sucked what a let down 8O Kind of like the Liddel vrs Corture fight last night :( It sucked too