Thursday, November 26 next Terrorist Attack in the USA

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You do realize that mass immigration has re-introduced several diseases that were wiped out on the North American continent, right? For example, polio and small pox were just bad memories for years. They're back.
Assassin bugs, native to Central and South America, have found a new home in over half of the US states thanks primarily to illegal mass immigration from those regions.

Globalization and mass movement of people create ecological time bombs all over the world. I remember some years ago a few Canadian beavers got loose in the Urals. I have no idea how they got there but man, did they ever create havoc in the area they were in.

It's more to do with the lunatics and idiots against immunization that has brought them back.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, here we are, two days later, safe and sound, having a good laugh at Chicken Little.

Sky fall out by you, Boomster? Or was the "attack" an attack of you soiling your panties?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Well, I did notice 1 terrorist attack on the 26th. I think NASA is trying to keep it a secret. It was this dude and because he is aging, his eyesight is failing, so he attacked and missed us:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well, I did notice 1 terrorist attack on the 26th. I think NASA is trying to keep it a secret. It was this dude and because he is aging, his eyesight is failing, so he attacked and missed us:

Oh damn! I just knew he was very angry.

Very angry indeed.