This is so calming, take a two minute break

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Check out the video in the link

Something Is About To Spring Up In This Forest In A Spectacular Way

This is an excerpt from a 3D documentary film by Louie Schwartzberg that features renowned mycologist and author, Paul Stamets, who claims that mushrooms can save the world. Now, that might seem like a ridiculous claim, but I suggest hearing what Paul Stamets has to say before completely ruling him out. Even if you can't buy into the theory, the visuals of watching mushrooms burst from the ground and grow is remarkable. At SF Globe, we love seeing mother nature at work, and this video shows some seriously incredible aspects of our natural world.
Something Is About To Spring Up In This Forest In A Spectacular Way | SF Globe

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
thank you

and yes, hopefully the spirit of goodness will survive.

amen

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

This is an excerpt from a 3D documentary film by Louie Schwartzberg that features renowned mycologist and author, Paul Stamets, who claims that mushrooms can save the world. Now, that might seem like a ridiculous claim, but I suggest hearing what Paul Stamets has to say before completely ruling him out. Even if you can't buy into the theory, the visuals of watching mushrooms burst from the ground and grow is remarkable. At SF Globe, we love seeing mother nature at work, and this video shows some seriously incredible aspects of our natural world.

It's pretty but something about time-lapse photography always make me feel like I'm tripping on acid. lol

Now, you want calm, peace and tranquility?

Källa treatment - Nordik Spa-Nature

Been there once and I plan on going back in the spring. 20 minutes of the most relaxed I have ever been in my entire life.

I spent an afternoon, went back several times (amidst sauna and cooling pool trips, beautiful scenery in the Gatineau Hills). I've been trying to figure out a way to live there ever since.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It's pretty but something about time-lapse photography always make me feel like I'm tripping on acid. lol

Now, you want calm, peace and tranquility?

Källa treatment - Nordik Spa-Nature

Been there once and I plan on going back in the spring. 20 minutes of the most relaxed I have ever been in my entire life.

I spent an afternoon, went back several times (amidst sauna and cooling pool trips, beautiful scenery in the Gatineau Hills). I've been trying to figure out a way to live there ever since.
looks divine.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it's big, I'm taking a virtual tour

did you do the cold water falls........brrrrrrr

I like the pouf chairs

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
it's big, I'm taking a virtual tour

did you do the cold water falls........brrrrrrr

Lol, no I didn't. I'm brave but I'm not stupid.

I like the pouf chairs

Um, yeah....unless you're tall I wouldn't recommend them. 5'3" me had a hell of a time climbing up out of one. OMG, not my most graceful moment.....but yeah it was comfy.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Lol, no I didn't. I'm brave but I'm not stupid.

Um, yeah....unless you're tall I wouldn't recommend them. 5'3" me had a hell of a time climbing up out of one. OMG, not my most graceful moment.....but yeah it was comfy.

I was 5'4 now I am shrinking so they would be fine, would be good for the den by the window...I want the red one and it would be great for the balcony too

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

i'm hungry for some mushroom crepe, mushroom chowder, mushroom soup. etc. ;)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Magical, Sal.