This dream a warning to Zionists of Tel Aviv

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
So now you're claiming you have prophetic dreams, according to your original post. Good for you, but I think your grip on reality, never very firm, is slipping even more. There's nothing like the arrogant certainty of the truly ignorant. Doesn't appear from the bit I quoted above that praying to god alone without associate day and night has much effect either. Despite the Muslim's best efforts, Zionists still captured the mosque, presumably with god's consent, as in your view nothing happens without it. I sometimes marvel at your complete inability to perceive the logical contradictions in the claims you make.
I'm wondering if it's the same mosque that the muslims built on the ground the previous Jewish temple they destroyed was standing on? A temple that was older than islam itself? Islamists have proven they enjoy destroying cultural and religious monuments/structures that they determine to be an affront to their beliefs.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So now you're claiming you have prophetic dreams, according to your original post. Good for you, but I think your grip on reality, never very firm, is slipping even more.
True dreams may be seen by anyone, even by a disbeliever: the true spiritual dream may come as symbols mostly.. like the dream seen by the king of Egypt in the time of Prophet Joseph, the dream seen by Nebuchodonosor and which was interpreted by Prophet Daniel in Babylon.
Moreover, two prisoners in the prison together with Prophet Joseph: each saw a dream and Prophet Joseph interpreted it to them.
I myself saw some dreams that were fulfilled afterwards.
And if you want to see more examples of true dreams seen by people see this link in the book Man after Death
The dream
praying to god alone without associate day and night has much effect either. Despite the Muslim's best efforts, Zionists still captured the mosque, presumably with god's consent, as in your view nothing happens without it.
I said about Muslims who prayed God and none else in His House day and night by thousands every day and coming from every country of the world to visit the Aqsa Mosque .. before the Zionists captured the Aqsa Mosque and these started their policy of intimidating and preventing the Muslim worship until only relatively a little number only remained, and now they have moved to drive the Muslims out of the Aqsa Mosque to go on with their plan to demolish the Mosque and to build their temple in stead of it.

It does not mean that God is pleased with the Zionists, but he set them on Muslims as he had set Nebuchodonosor on Jews before the Christ and before Prophet Mohammed, while Jews has their prophets and their Torah and their Temple.. but God set Nebuchodonosor on them because of their idolatry and wrong doing and their transgression on His prophets.

So God set the Zionists on Muslims at present to discipline Muslims because they have fallen in the idolatry and they contradict the Quran in addition to their wrong-doing of each other.

This situation is only temporary, and will change in the near future, especially when Muslims turn to God alone and reform their conduct.

There was a similar situation of the Abyssinia host who came to demolish the Kaaba at Mecca, when the Mecca could not defend it against that big army and God Himself destroyed them, by sending against them swarms of the raven who attacked them and their army and leader and their elephant perished.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm wondering if it's the same mosque that the muslims built on the ground the previous Jewish temple they destroyed was standing on? A temple that was older than islam itself? Islamists have proven they enjoy destroying cultural and religious monuments/structures that they determine to be an affront to their beliefs.
The House of God's worship in Jerusalem: the Aqsa Mosque does not belong to Jews; it belongs to God. And God Himeslf commanded Prophet David and after him his son Prophet Solomon to build His house of worship.

Then when Jews disobeyed God and fell in the idolatry, God discarded them and dispersed them into many countries of the world, and He gave the Mosque to Muslims as inheritance to worship Him alone in His house: the Aqsa Mosque.

And now Zionists have transgressed on the Aqsa Mosque and prevented and barred Muslims from worshiping God alone in His house, so they have committed a most grievous crime,

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than one who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and contributes to their desertion a?)
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

a To desert the mosque: to make little number of people go to it; therefore, because they barred the believers from entering and worshipping God in the mosque, they did strive to desert the mosque.
Similarly, anyone who prevents people from prayer and worship in any mosque or is a factor in preventing people, then he too has worked to desert the mosque.

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The House of God's worship in Jerusalem: the Aqsa Mosque does not belong to Jews; it belongs to God. And God Himeslf commanded Prophet David and after him his son Prophet Solomon to build His house of worship.

Then when Jews disobeyed God and fell in the idolatry, God discarded them and dispersed them into many countries of the world, and He gave the Mosque to Muslims as inheritance to worship Him alone in His house: the Aqsa Mosque.

And now Zionists have transgressed on the Aqsa Mosque and prevented and barred Muslims from worshiping God alone in His house, so they have committed a most grievous crime,

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than one who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and contributes to their desertion a?)
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

a To desert the mosque: to make little number of people go to it; therefore, because they barred the believers from entering and worshipping God in the mosque, they did strive to desert the mosque.
Similarly, anyone who prevents people from prayer and worship in any mosque or is a factor in preventing people, then he too has worked to desert the mosque.

*Yawn*. Babbling from your book of fairy tales proves nothing more than the Christians and Jews who babble from their books of fairy tales.

And Gandalf said unto Frodo, "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement."
See? I can quote fiction too.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
*Yawn*. Babbling from your book of fairy tales proves nothing more than the Christians and Jews who babble from their books of fairy tales.

And Gandalf said unto Frodo, "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement."
See? I can quote fiction too.
Ah, but grasshopper, Genesis tells us

You're just another face that I know from the TV show
I have known you for so very long, I feel you like a friend
Can't you do anything for me, can I touch you for a while
Can I meet you another day and we will fly away

So be it. Selah. Amen.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
how do you know which are dreams given by "God" and which are not?
This is explained in the book Man after Death under the title of The dream
The interpreter of the Quran explained the categories of the dream:
1- The confused dreams: the result of thoughts or difficulties or some situation like heat or stomach fullness: and he will see dreams that are usually non-sense.
2- The spiritual dreams: the result of influence of spiritual creatures on the sleeping man: such spiritual creatures may be the devils or the angels.
a- so if it is from devils: it is the false dream: usually opposite of reality, like the rich seeing himself a beggar, or the coward sees himself a hero, etc.
b- while if it is from angels: it is the true dream: such true dreams are usually clear and may come in symbols: like one plunging in water: it may indicate he will fall into trouble, or he sees a funeral which is interpreted as the wedding... etc.

There are some books written about such symbols in the dream.
Like IbnSirin_dictionary_of_dreams.pdf

Some people are endowed with ability to interpret the true dream while others cannot.

In my dream, I thought is it false or true? Then I consulted God by the Quran, and I saw: it is from God.
Quran 40: 2, which means:
(Revealing of the Book [: the Quran, including wisdom and admonition] from God, the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing.)

Then I said: what it indicates, and I consulted God by the Quran: and the answer was: God destroys the wrong-doers.
There are a large number of ayat speaking about God destroying the wrong-doers, like as I remember this aya in the Quran 18: 59, which means:
(Such were the cities [of ‘Aad, Thamood and others] which We destroyed when they wronged [the messengers of God and denied His revelations]; and We assigned an appointment for the time of their destruction.)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
1- The confused dreams: the result of thoughts or difficulties or some situation like heat or stomach fullness: and he will see dreams that are usually non-sense.
2- The spiritual dreams: the result of influence of spiritual creatures on the sleeping man: such spiritual creatures may be the devils or the angels.
a- so if it is from devils: it is the false dream: usually opposite of reality, like the rich seeing himself a beggar, or the coward sees himself a hero, etc.
b- while if it is from angels: it is the true dream: such true dreams are usually clear and may come in symbols: like one plunging in water: it may indicate he will fall into trouble, or he sees a funeral which is interpreted as the wedding... etc.

Some people are endowed with ability to interpret the true dream while others cannot.

In my dream, I thought is it false or true? Then I consulted God by the Quran, and I saw: it is from God.
(Revealing of the Book [: the Quran, including wisdom and admonition] from God, the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing.)

Then I said: what it indicates, and I consulted God by the Quran: and the answer was: God destroys the wrong-doers.
There are a large number of ayat speaking about God destroying the wrong-doers, like as I remember this aya in the Quran 18: 59, which means:
(Such were the cities [of ‘Aad, Thamood and others] which We destroyed when they wronged [the messengers of God and denied His revelations]; and We assigned an appointment for the time of their destruction.)

You THINK it's from God and used the Quran to justify that thought/belief.

That doesn't mean it was.

The same problem ANYONE who has dreams they claim is from God. Or rather, their version of.

Because I'm sure if I had a dream and claimed it was from God, you would deny it totally, wouldn't you?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

What does ol' al-Hillbilly have to say about that?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

So to convince people that this was indeed a prophetic dream, you quote your stupid little book of religion as your proof, to people who think your stupid little book of religion is utter shite. Who you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So to convince people that this was indeed a prophetic dream, you quote your stupid little book of religion as your proof, to people who think your stupid little book of religion is utter shite. Who you trying to convince, us or yourself?
Kinda self-referential, ain't it?