Things that money can't buy

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sorry spills but Liberal policy is very concistant. Always behind and always poorly thought out.
I see that not one of their much ballyhooed relief programs has put any money in the pockets of those desperately in need. Government officials oath are still getting regular paycheques while staying home.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Sorry spills but Liberal policy is very concistant. Always behind and always poorly thought out.
I see that not one of their much ballyhooed relief programs has put any money in the pockets of those desperately in need. Government officials oath are still getting regular paycheques while staying home.

Oh you must have been rather sleepy when you chose to respond to my post as you definitely missed some details!

After all MY OWN policies are "very consistent" and I have been pointing out that it is the provincial premiers who have been doing the

HEAVY LIFTING to handle Wuhan Pestilence!

It seems to have escaped your notice that I have NOT OFFERED LIE-berals any congratulations for anything!

In fact I have worked HARD to point out that ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING!

Consider this post - if you can stay awake long enough to absorb the details:::::

Here is an article illustrating how dedicated LIE-berals are to their biased and bigoted anti Yankee values and to their selfish and simplistic virtue signalling! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Canada 'urgently' discussing asylum seeker deportation issue with U.S.

By Catharine Tunney CBC News

Published March 28, 2020

Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland says Canada is seeking assurances from the United States that it won't deport asylum-seekers turned back by Canada at its borders through temporary pandemic containment measures.

(Here is a fun question - “what damned business is it of LIE-beral Ottawa if Yankees choose to deport illegals that Canada does not want”? Especially since over 75 percent of Cdns SUPPORT deportation of illegals from CANADA!)

(In other news - CDN LIE-berals are publicly bent out of shape over Yankee desire to station some troops near the border to intercept illegals and yet LIE-berals are SILENT as Quebec premier Legault STATIONS COPS near the border to intercept illegals - with both Quebec and Washington worried about illegals possibly infected with Wuhan Virus wandering loose and spreading the Pestilence!)

As part of the temporary agreement to halt the spread of the novel coronavirus across the shared border, Canada agreed last week to return asylum-seekers attempting to enter the country outside of official border points —a stark departure from Canada's former policy of allowing them to stay and file refugee claims.

(In the past - Cdn LIE-berals have relied on a TWISTED and DISTORTED version of United Nations protocols to falsely INSIST we MUST ACCEPT the illegals!)

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesperson said it plans to send those returned migrants back to their countries of origin.

"CBP is taking steps to prevent the further introduction of COVID-19 by the individuals it encounters," said spokesperson Michael Niezgoda in an email.

"In the event an alien cannot be returned to Mexico or Canada, CBP will work with interagency partners to secure return to the alien's country of origin and hold the alien for the shortest time possible."

"That is an issue which we are currently discussing urgently with our American partners," Freeland said during a news conference on Parliament Hill today.

(No doubt our LIE-beral overlords will INSIST that all illegals have their days in court to argue why they should be allowed to stay! Letting court proceedings drag on so long that illegals can set up families here and claim to have become “part of the community” seems to be a FAVOURED LIE-beral solution to immigrant issues! We only have to recall that child killers Anthony Dooley and his welfare cheat second wife Marcia - suckered the first wife - of Anthony Dooley and mother of his two boys into sending the boys to Toronto so Anthony could claim he was a stable and responsible parent and good citizen!)

(Too bad even LIE-berals had a hard time swallowing the Dooley drivel thanks to that pesky DRUG DEALER CONVICTION in United States - so LIE-berals dithered until Anthony and Marcia BEAT SON RANDAL to death! So now we are stuck paying tens of millions of dollars for court costs and decades of segregated, high security jail time for the two child killers - with NO GUARANTEE that LIE-berals will ever deport the scum even after they serve their time!

"It is very important to Canada to abide by our international commitments ... including when it comes to refugees."

(Yes- LIE-berals consider it ESSENTIAL to cherry pick through the agreements and IGNORE ones they do not like! Canada HAS NO ABILITY to judge the guilt of Huawei CEO Meng since we lack the intelligence services needed to gather foreign inforamtion - so why not ship her off to Washington? That might even get Cdns Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig sprung from that Beijing Butcher Jail they have been rotting in since Meng was arrested! If Meng is in Washington then Beijing Butchers may have no more need of Cdn hostages!)

"We are aware of the problems of refoulement," Freeland said, referring to the forcible return of refugees to countries where they might face violence or persecution.

(By letting illegals get such easy access to Canada - LIE-berals ARE AIDING ORGANIZED CRIME in multiple countries -where illegals borrow big sums of cash from vicious loan sharks to pay their way north! Once in Canada the illegals are OBLIGATED to serve local gangsters in any way required - until the debt is paid in full plus major interest charges! No access to Canada means foreign loan sharks have nobody to loan to or to EXTORT from!)

"And it was and continues to be important for Canada to have assurances that that would not happen to people returning to the United States.

Justin Mohammed, human rights law and policy campaigner at Amnesty International Canada, said the Canadian government needs to rethink the policy.

"At this time, the situation facing refugee protection claimants seeking to enter Canada from the U.S. is extremely unclear. If the U.S. is planning to deport such claimants without considering their refugee claims, Canada could be complicit in refoulement," he said

(Cdns have heard that CRAP before - with “refugees in fear of their lives” getting Cdn papers and immediately hoping on a plane to go visit friends and family back home in the suddenly NOT so deadly and threatening homeland!)

"By denying people the right to make a claim in Canada, the government has put us in breach of our international legal obligation."

(NOT TRUE - so called refugees DO NOT get to pick and choose which country they may apply to - they MUST apply in the first safe country they reach - meaning that illegals who cross through United States on their way to Canada - because Cdn welfare is MORE GENEROUS - are making a MOCKERY of U.N. agreements! They must apply in United States and not play stupid LIE-beral games in hope of getting a better Cdn deal - which Cdns generally oppose offering!)

When asked if Canada would rethink the temporary measure in light of the United States's stance, Freeland said she would not negotiate in public.

(NO doubt - always conniving LIE-berals LOVE dirty back room deals - so we do not get to see the FULL EFFECT of their slimy values!)

"But let me be clear about Canada's position, which it is important for us to abide by our international commitments when it comes to the treatment of refugees," she said.

(As already noted - LIE-berals have ALREADY DELIBERATELY BROKEN United Nations protocols on illegals!)

The issue of cross-border migrants isn't the only one the federal government wants to resolve with Washington right now.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said today his government is still in talks with the United States about a proposal to station American troops near the shared border.

(Yes - Trudope is displaying his loathsome anti Yankee bias while IGNORING the Quebec cops stationed at the border to catch the same illegals that those Yankee troops would be looking for!)

Canadian officials voiced their opposition on Thursday after sources began leaking information about the proposal. Later that day, a Wall Street Journal report, citing a source, said Trump was going to drop the proposal.

When asked about the newspaper article during his daily news briefing outside his home Friday morning, Trudeau would only say that talks continue.

"When we have more information, we'll share it," he said. "We continue to to engage closely in back-and-forths with the American administration on many, many issues around the border."

President Donald Trump was asked about the possibility of sending reinforcements to the northern border during a press conference Thursday evening.

"We have very strong deployments on the southern border, with Mexico. We had some troops up in Canada. But I'll find out about that," he said, before suddenly launching into a tangent on steel tariffs.

(The Cdn economy is CLEARLY heavily dependent on cross border trade- but Yankees DO NOT want to import illegals and organized crime and Wuhan Virus carrying illegals along with their Cdn dairy and lumber! Washington is also VERY UNHAPPY with Cdn LIE-beral INDIFFERENCE to money laundering by organized crime in Canada - with such activities at RECORD LEVELS while LIE-berals shrug and do NOTHING!)

(Sadly - LIE-beral poisoned values dictate that they are prepared to CRIPPLE the Cdn economy in order to reduce Yankee influence in Canada! Messed up LIE-berals consider that the Beijing Butchers are more acceptable as trade partners than Washington is! Nor does it worry LIE-berals that we did $80 billion dollars in trade last year with Red China and did $800 billion dollars - meaning TEN TIMES MORE in trade with Yankees!)

BlakeParsons

Sep 30, 2020
You are right all these things you will never buy with money, but you surely understand that without money you won't be able to live and will simply die. I don't think that money rules the world, and there is nothing more important than money but I am sure that no one would be able to live without them. I understand this since childhood and started to look for the best job where I will be able to make good money and will also have time to accord it to my family, and such a job is a trader. Especially after passing fbs registration, my work became even easier, and I make more money by working less.

AmyYoung

Jun 26, 2020
Well, I agree that you can buy everything for money, but no one says that politicians should show you their respect and love since their task is to provide maximum comfort for the citizens of their country. So far, I don't observe such a picture, but I only see how people are profiting from the crisis during a pandemic. As for me, I found a way out, and I earn playing online games that play me real money, but what about those people who do not have such an opportunity? That's what scares me. I want to live in a world where people care about each other, and the state can provide a decent life for its citizens.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well, I agree that you can buy everything for money, but no one says that politicians should show you their respect and love since their task is to provide maximum comfort for the citizens of their country. So far, I don't observe such a picture, but I only see how people are profiting from the crisis during a pandemic. As for me, I found a way out, and I earn playing online games that play me real money, but what about those people who do not have such an opportunity? That's what scares me. I want to live in a world where people care about each other, and the state can provide a decent life for its citizens.
The govt is not responsible for your personal well being. That is YOUR responsibility and/or your family's.

Reactions: 55Mercury