There’s no such thing as “International Terrorism”

pastafarian

Electoral Member
Oct 25, 2005
in the belly of the mouse
Listen up:

Those who think that the Bush administration is trustworthy and that they haven't greatly exaggerated the threat of terrorism to further their own aims and justify an illegal invasion of Iraq: make a line on the right!

I have rolls of duct tape and sheet plastic (anti CBW kits) for use against imminent terrorist attacks. Also I have Holy Water Muslim Terrorist dectectors, prayed over by Pat "Satan created the ACLU" Robertson. Spray this on a dark-skinned fellow-citizen and if he's an IslamoJihadist he'll pass gas with a sound like "Bin Laden is our leader". ACBW kits, $10 US, Pat Water, $25/oz.

Those who think that the Bush Administration orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and that there is no international terrorism, make a line on the left!
I have very stylish tinfoil hats shaped like Taliban turbans (the shape is most effective against CIA mind-control waves, but is not guaranteed against Fox News propaganda).

Hats: $ 14.50 US.

I'll be posting a PO Box # soon. Make all Money orders payable to Pasta at Thatsusingyournoodle. Sorry, no COD's, no cheques.

Hurry, judging from this thread, supplies may be limited!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Believe it or not, but some of these outlandish conspiracy claims have a slight factual basis! The Pentagon has long done wargame scenarios as training exercises, with the "what if" theme [and has never really planned on going through with them]. For example: there was one based on the Martians invading the USA :lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: There’s no such thing as “International Terrorism”

Jay said:
aeon said:
Yes the operation was totally approved by the joint chief of staff, but was never implemented, that is the difference, never implemented why?? because cuba at the time was an allied to the russian, which was another super power, now these days who is the only superpower??

Then why haven't we invaded Cuba?

Because of the fear of soviet union, that is why operation northwood was never done, but these days there is no one to fear, that is why suddenly , international terrorist is born.They need their ennemy to pursue their nazi agenda.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Why not fill in the gaps then? Crash a couple of planes in downtown Miami and give an excuse to invade Cuba. Sounds "reasonable", doesn't it? :?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: There’s no such thing as “International Terrorism”

Jay said:
I'm pretty sure people have seen these "facts" before. If you really have a problem with all of this, take the administration to court and show your evidence there.

I gots me a $50.00 here that says it will never happen.

Dont worry, some lawyer in the states are trying to bring the administration in court for 7bn, they represent the 9-11 family victims.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
Why not fill in the gaps then? Crash a couple of planes in downtown Miami and give an excuse to invade Cuba. Sounds "reasonable", doesn't it? :?

well what happened on 9-11??

How can you believe that the one who crash in the pentagone, was able to fly for 45 min, found washington from 10000 feet in the air, and able to find the pentagone at the same time?? ohh sorry i forgot probably they ask allah for help, right??

I am sorry but withouth ground help, it is impossible to achieve this.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
The question is, why not fly a couple of planes in downtown Miami, blame the Cubans and invade them, since this has been the plan all along.

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
ITN,

why need to?
the US gov is busy securing its new pipeline pathway and generating the next generation of Islamic militants.

Can't take on too much at once, you know. Besides, if planes started crashing into buildings all over the US, it would undermine the "we are winning the war on terrorism" rhetoric necessary to strip americans of their rights, wouldn't it?

here is something for you to enjoy with your morning coffee and tinfoil cap:
http://www.miqel.com/text/silent-weapons-quiet-wars-social-control-manual.html

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I've seen that before, and it is as interesting as other documents out there that reveal the Great Plan.

What do you propose we do about this?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
The question is, why not fly a couple of planes in downtown Miami, blame the Cubans and invade them, since this has been the plan all along.

What happened on 9-11?? exactly this, except the muslim was the target.