TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Re: The TRUTH..

It is true that your former threads were merged by the mods because they are all on the same topic and that this tread will get merged with that one because it is on the same topic. It is also true that if you continue to post new threads on the same topic you will eventually be banned from the forums. Can you grasp that or is the truth beyond your grasp?

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

It is true that your former threads were merged by the mods because they are all on the same topic and that this tread will get merged with that one because it is on the same topic. It is also true that if you continue to post new threads on the same topic you will eventually be banned from the forums. Can you grasp that or is the truth beyond your grasp?

This is also posted with the primary intent of provoking a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion..

Explain to me what presumptuousness is...
Then
Explain to me what FAITH in the religious sense is..
and then let us compare..

Is it TRUE that a person can have a presumptuous opinion..
Is it TRUE that if one assumes that it is absolutely TRUE that God exists without proof, that they have a presumptuous opinion..
Is it TRUE that you are refusing to have any reasonable discussion..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

It is absolutely TRUE as it is in BLACK and WHITE that you are intentionally sadistic and disruptive and destructive to any attempt at reasonable discussion..
Not true. I already told you, I would love to have a discussion with you. If and when you either post the proof of your claims about me, or apologize for your error.

You are by definition a TROLL..
Again, as hard as it must be for you to grasp it, I do not dent being a cannibal troll. I even posted a video, so you would understand. I can't dumb it down anymore for you.

Can you grasp that or is the truth beyond your grasp?
I highly doubt it.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

If a disscussion is not an assessment by individuals of what is TRUE and what it FALSE, then what is it..

Thus every disscussion on this fourm is exactly the same thing and they would ALL need to be merged in to one..

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

This is also posted with the primary intent of provoking a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion..
No. I was trying to convey to you what the rules are in this forum and to warn you that if you continue to post new threads about the same topic, that you are setting yourself up to be banned. You will only have yourself to blame when that happens. I was only trying to be friendly even though you are obviously not here to make friends.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

It is you that cannot grasp this FACT..

you are TROLLS and you have done NOTHING other then TROLL ME..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

No. I was trying to convey to you what the rules are in this forum and to warn you that if you continue to post new threads about the same topic, that you are setting yourself up to be banned. You will only have yourself to blame when that happens. I was only trying to be friendly even though you are obviously not here to make friends.

If a disscussion is not an assessment by individuals of what is TRUE and what it FALSE, then what is it..

Thus every disscussion on this fourm is exactly the same thing and they would ALL need to be merged in to one..

If you ban me for having an opinion of what it TRUE..

That would surely be ironic.. wouldn't it..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

A discussion...

dis·cus·sion (di skus̸hən)
noun
the act of discussing; talk or writing in which the pros and cons or various aspects of a subject are considered

dis·cus·sion (dĭ-skŭshˈən)
noun
  1. Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation.
  2. A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.
More presumptions?
If you ban me for having an opinion of what it TRUE..
No, you'd get banned for being false.

That would surely be ironic.. wouldn't it..
Not really. It would be sad though, you're entertaining.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Oh, poor me. Everybody hates me. I think I will go and eat some worms. Boo Hoo!

This is posted without any logical evidance..and is an unreasonable statement of conjecture..
Your comment is irrelevant to the topic and is also your irrelevant opinion..
It is also posted with the primary intent of provoking a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion..

You are a TROLL..

Then

Is it TRUE that if one assumes that it is absolutely TRUE that God exists without proof, that they have a presumptuous opinion..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

This is posted without any logical evidance..and is an unreasonable statement of conjecture..
It is also posted with the primary intent of provoking a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion..

You are a TROLL..
Cliffy? A troll?

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Cliffy? A troll?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]

Oh, poor me. Everybody hates me. I think I will go and eat some worms. Boo Hoo!

Are you stupid or something?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]
Do you have a comprehension issue?

I know I'm a cannibal troll. It's you that doesn't know you're a troll, lol.

Are you stupid or something?

Good question, are you?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Any post that is a mere devaluing of ME or my claims with NO LOGICAL EVIDANCE and only implications of your own moral and intellectual superiority are nothing more the irrelevant insults intended to provoke other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. this is by definition TROLLING..

Complain to the mods. CB is clearly contravening rule 10

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/1... they may have expressed at Canadian Content.http://forums.canadiancontent.net/introductions/announcements.html

10. Not to engage in internet stalking. This includes, but is not limited to, following a Canadian Content member from site to site, or from thread to thread within this site; taking posts from Canadian Content in order to attack a poster at another site; and attempting to defame or discredit Canadian Content members on other sites for views they may have expressed at Canadian Content.

CB likes to complain to the mods so tit for tat.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

I am simply attempting to have a reasonable disscussion of logical arguement and counter arguments..

A TROLL is what it is.. cannibal troll is just an excuse to refuse to take part in a reasonable logical argument..

again..

Then

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Complain to the mods. CB is clearly contravening rule 10

Canadian Content Forums -

10. Not to engage in internet stalking. This includes, but is not limited to, following a Canadian Content member from site to site, or from thread to thread within this site; taking posts from Canadian Content in order to attack a poster at another site; and attempting to defame or discredit Canadian Content members on other sites for views they may have expressed at Canadian Content.

CB likes to complain to the mods so tit for tat.

I have complained and I have pointed this to the mod, they responed by merging all of my threads..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

I am simply attempting to have a reasonable disscussion of logical arguement and counter arguments..
If that were true, you would acknowledge accepted definitions.

A TROLL is what it is.. cannibal troll is just an excuse to refuse to take part in a reasonable logical argument..
Not at all.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

You are a TROLL..

Then

Those are your assumptions. How can any of us discuss your assumptions when we have no way of knowing how you came to those assumptions. We can't know how your mind works and since no matter what anybody says about the topic, they are stupid, liars, trolls or assholes, there can be no discussion. You tell me, what does that make you?