The Tim Horton's Office Hero

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Every now and then I get stuck in the Timmy's Drive-Thru behind The Office Hero.

You all know that guy. The dude who orders 9 different coffees for everyone in his Office.

Shirley from Accounting wants a double/ double. Bob from Marketing wants a steeped tea with two milks only. Freida from Human Resources wants an extra large with 3 cream and 2 sugars in a double cup...etc....and so on....

Me? I just want ONE lousy cup of coffee! And it takes me forever to get through that bloody line-up!

The Office Hero is almost as bad as Lottery Boy....that dude who checks 45 tickets ahead of you in line when you just want to pay for your gas. Yeah, he's worse.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The Gabby Geezer is the worst. Ya know, the ones at the bank teller or grocery checkout that want to detail out the last 100 year history of the neighbourhood to them.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The Gabby Geezer is the worst. Ya know, the ones at the bank teller or grocery checkout that want to detail out the last 100 year history of the neighbourhood to them.
We don't have that problem here. About 90% of the geezers are recent arrivals from elsewhere coming here to raise house prices and taxes before they die.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
there are also those who want 20 different ingredients in their drink. :( ;)

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
So today I was with a friend and he wanted a Tim's coffee.

I bet him that they would have no donuts when we went through the drive through and that I would buy his coffee if they did.

Guess what...no donuts.

Incredible.

Now his wife is going to make me a dozen home made donuts.

Reactions: Hoof Hearted

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

I bet him that they would have no donuts when we went through the drive through and that I would buy his coffee if they did.

Guess what...no donuts.

Incredible.

it would have been a nice gesture if he bought you a box of donuts when they are in stock. :coffee: 🍩

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Guess what...no donuts.

Incredible.

the kung flu has made the stock situation so bad that tim hortons customers have to make their own donuts. :( ;) :coffee: 🍩

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave