thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I've heard the man speak several times and he'll do just fine, he's a suckup to money kind of guy and he talks out of both sides of his mouth but he's a solid christian.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
he's about as black as I am!!!....his black family came from the west indies (those be BRITISH colonies by the way yankies) and they also OWNED slaves\).....still thats not unusual of US presidents now is it? lol

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]The "antiwar" Obama[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial] Eli Stephens, Left I on the News[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]March 20, 2007

Barack Obama appeared in Oakland for a rally this weekend. By way of contrast to the ridiculous AP estimate of 3,000 for the San Francisco antiwar march, here's how AP describes the Obama crowd size: "Event organizers said the crowd reached 12,000." Funny how the word of "event organizers" is taken as good coin at a political rally, but not at an antiwar rally, isn't it?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]That was all an aside; the real point of this post was to discuss Obama's "antiwar" credentials. Here's what he had to say:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]"I am proud of the fact that I opposed this war from the start. In 2002, I said this was a bad idea. It's going to cost us millions of dollars and thousands of lives. We don't have a strategy for getting out."[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Notice anything missing? Sure you do, you're a reader of this blog. Not a word about the war actually being wrong, or illegal, or, given his tendency towards religiosity, immoral. And, I should note, no word of noticing, like I suspect many or most of us did, that the supposed "threat" from Iraq was complete nonsense from the start, even if they had had weapons of mass destruction.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]Launching unprovoked attacks against another country? No problem for Obama. Just as long as it can be done without costing millions of dollars or thousands of lives. Watch for more invasions of countries like Panama, Grenada, and Haiti under "antiwar" President Obama.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] :: Article nr. 31525 sent on 20-mar-2007 22:30 ECT
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]www.uruknet.info?p=31525

:: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Uruknet .
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
he's about as black as I am!!!....his black family came from the west indies (those be BRITISH colonies by the way yankies) and they also OWNED slaves\).....still thats not unusual of US presidents now is it? lol

Jeebus, what is everyones bizarre fascination with ancestry?

You don't pick who you are born too, stop with this akward fetish..