The Latest News in Sports

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This "10 MINUTE CRICKET MATCH" from the archive is a game from June 2019 and is an absolute classic example of Sunday village cricket in all its glory including some hilarious moments and cracking commentary.

Sanderstead vs Woodmansterne

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

LewisScott

Nominee Member
Dec 7, 2020
I wonder how many people in Canada love cricket. Recently, there was a Canadian Premier League for this and now US is also gearing up with its own cricket league and cricket team. Even though leagues such as Indian Premier League and Big Bash League are quite popular among the cricket lovers, I feel most of the fans are interested in any game of cricket. I hope even the Canadian cricket team turns out to be a really good one in some years.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
I wonder how many people in Canada love cricket. Recently, there was a Canadian Premier League for this and now US is also gearing up with its own cricket league and cricket team. Even though leagues such as Indian Premier League and Big Bash League are quite popular among the cricket lovers, I feel most of the fans are interested in any game of cricket. I hope even the Canadian cricket team turns out to be a really good one in some years.

Not sure everyone understands the rules.

AureaOlivas

Time Out
Feb 15, 2021
lol we didn't got a lot of sports news for the past year since we are in the middle of a lockdown, tho some places still are. but at the height of the pandemic online gaming and esports games did had quite a few updates as well from the world championships..