The Kennedy's.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I was eight years old when our teacher came into the classroom crying. She informed all of us that the President had been murdered and that school would be let out early. I remember it seeming surreal. I did not follow John Kennedy that close but I admired him as much as any naive 8 year old could. However I did follow Bobby Kennedy. In 1968 I was hoping he would win. I think he would have made a great President. His leadership qualities seemed, at least to me, to be outstanding. But there were forces that wouldn't have it. Teddy Kennedy wasn't in the same category as his two older brothers. And then there was John Kennedy Jr. who we thought might be being groomed for the position. His fate was the same as his father and uncle. So when we witness a bloviating ignoramus occupying the same office as John Kennedy it's pretty sad. The man belongs in a carnival.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
JFK was murdered on my second birthday. I have memories of that day. The earliest memories I have.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
John F. Kennedy intented to make good friendship with the Arab nation (and to be just with the Palestinian); he said: why should we be against them (or else they will be a prey for the Soviet)?

The Illuminati or the Zionists assassinated him using an Arab man for this task, then they killed the assassin so as to obscure the truth.

Other members of the Kennedy family knew the truth, and it seems they were vowing to have revenge for JF, and so the same Illuminati/Zionists assassinated them one after another.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
John F. Kennedy intented to make good friendship with the Arab nation (and to be just with the Palestinian); he said: why should we be against them (or else they will be a prey for the Soviet)?

The Illuminati or the Zionists assassinated him using an Arab man for this task, then they killed the assassin so as to obscure the truth.

Other members of the Kennedy family knew the truth, and it seems they were vowing to have revenge for JF, and so the same Illuminati/Zionists assassinated them one after another.
Good to know you re an expert on the subject Selfsap. Incidentally I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald was a retarded Arab. Sirhan Sirhan though is an Arab and should be hung by the balls until dead.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
It was an old story; it may be true and the names mixed, but the assassination of JF Kennedy reason is as I have explained almost by the Illuminati/Zionist group, then the assassin was afterwards assassinated so as to obscure the truth.

And they used an Arab to assassinate Robert Kennedy so as to achieve two goals with one shot: to kill their adversary and to accuse the Arab by killing him.

===========================================================

Afterwards, the presidents of the US started to dread the Illuminati/Zionist groups and in fact they were subjected to them, to the extent that anyone whom they dislike .. either they make a scandal for him or assassinate him or at least they threaten him .. and almost he would yield (unless a hero will come or God make some changes.)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
How devilish are you, Wicked Zionists!?
It is only God Who will expose, stop and defeat you utterly, as did He many times before.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
from what ive heard on tv he was about to ask for the release of all alien and ufo info before he was assassinated.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He was secretly opening up a chain of pedophile pizzerias with the Jews and George Soros before the Reptilians had him offed and the benevolent Russians were trying to stop it.