The Harperites

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Blue when the hell do they let you back 8O Ya noticed I've never been back to your attack dog board :lol: :lol: Its good ta see back believe it or not .I like reading your posts 8) I see nothings changed your mind about that leach Harper :lol: :lol: I gots an idea lets throw all of em out :wink:

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
bluealberta said:
Reverend Blair said:
I watched Question Period today, like I do on many days, and I was wondering....WHEN THE FECK ARE WE GOING TO GET AN OFFICIAL OPPOSITION THAT DOES ITS FECKING JOB?!!!

Christ, these guys have no interest in addressing actual policy. All they do is scandal monger and yell and scream. Not only don't they look like a viable government in waiting, they don't even look like adults. They act like a herd of junior high kids with a substitute teacher. They have no manners, no pride, no intelligence, and no idea how to act outside of a Chuckee feckin' Cheese.

I got a better question. When are we going to get a government that actually governs instead of does everything it can to line its own pockets. How in the HELL can you go after the opposition for going after the government scandals when there are so many of them? The government has no morals, no ethics, and no ability to govern outside of a rubber room.

Welcome back blue! :salute: :thumbright:

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
bluealberta said:
Reverend Blair said:
I watched Question Period today, like I do on many days, and I was wondering....WHEN THE FECK ARE WE GOING TO GET AN OFFICIAL OPPOSITION THAT DOES ITS FECKING JOB?!!!

Christ, these guys have no interest in addressing actual policy. All they do is scandal monger and yell and scream. Not only don't they look like a viable government in waiting, they don't even look like adults. They act like a herd of junior high kids with a substitute teacher. They have no manners, no pride, no intelligence, and no idea how to act outside of a Chuckee feckin' Cheese.

I got a better question. When are we going to get a government that actually governs instead of does everything it can to line its own pockets. How in the HELL can you go after the opposition for going after the government scandals when there are so many of them? The government has no morals, no ethics, and no ability to govern outside of a rubber room.

Welcome back, BlueAlberta!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Blue, obviously you understand how our system of government works about as well as Stephen Harper does, which is to say not at all.

The Liberals keep winning because the Conservatives do not offer a viable replacement. You scream about scandal instead of offering real alternatives and we've all seen examples of Conservative corruption, so we don't wonder long why you don't bother with those alternatives. It's clear that you only want your turn at the trough.

Because the CPC tends to be a whole lot less than truthful, your tactics often backfire on you. Did you watch Dingwall on TV today? He spent two hours kicking CPC asses around the committee room. He got to do that because it was very clear that the Conservatives misrepresented how much he spent in expenses. Your idiots tried to go after him for things that were not only legitimate, but necessary. In the end the CPC committee members looked guiltier than Dingwall, and it sure as hell isn't because Dingwall is innocent.

Hell of a team you've got there, Blue. :roll:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Bluealberta is not back at this board. Just a clinch in the system. all straightened out now. Interesting tho. :roll: :roll: :roll: first person he goes after, the rev :roll: :roll: as if he was not satified bashing him all day at his hate board.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
peapod said:
Bluealberta is not back at this board. Just a clinch in the system. all straightened out now. Interesting tho. :roll: :roll: :roll: first person he goes after, the rev :roll: :roll: as if he was not satified bashing him all day at his hate board.

No personal attacks in his post, just disagreeing with the Rev.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
It's okay Pea, it gave me chance to bring up the Conservatives' dismal showing on live television today. They looked petty, incompetent, no-class, and desperate. It'd be funny as hell except Dingwall is going to walk on the things he is guilty of as a result.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ahh c'mon Pea let him back so we can give em a shitkicking :lol: :lol: :lol: I loves to mix it up with the Cons its just to damn easy :p