The God and wars.

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
Irrationality in societies is the main hindrance in the way of wisdom and in way to the God. The God's men can never be quarrelsome and obstinate. They are passive rather than aggressive. Obstinacy, irrationality, and pride of power had been causes of most wars in the history of mankind. One of the concerned groups is sure to have one of these vices. In many cases both the groups had no right reason to be on war. War is almost impossible among two or more just groups. If both the groups were/are on the right cause, why war?. For the believers, they can relinquish from their own deservings but can never encroach upon others. If they do so, then they are so called believers.

Behold obstinacy and irrationality in the religions cherished by people. In uncivilized societies (there are also uncivilized people in the civilized societies), if one says, there isn’t any God; they may mind it but will not take it seriously. But if one says there wasn’t that particular prophet they grow so furious that thy can do anything. They don’t consider that how there can be a prophet, if there isn’t any God. They can tolerate one abusing the God but if one gives remarks about their cherished personalities a bit lower than their expectations, there is much anger and in some cases, there are extreme consequences. Then they claim their action is very much holy. Has the God anything to do with such holiness?

A human approach in all matters and to all events of past and present is necessary for a true believer of the God. A believer has the God gifted eye (approach) to see all matters on pure humanitarian grounds.

I think (according to my knowledge of history) none of the parties in crusades were fighting holy war. These were also the wars among groups. None fought for sake of the God. I don’t find any act of holiness in the fightings between Pakistan and India, Palestine and Israel, or mujahideens and Russians in Afghanistan. My heart is grieved over the gruesome cruelties committed at the time of partition of India in 1947, on both sides of the border but none of the groups acknowledges his cruelties. I hate Adolf Hitler because he was a cruel person. He committed cruelties against mankind including Jews. I hate Hajaj bin Yousof, not only because he sent his forces in Sind (India),
or in Spain, but because he was a cruel man and was against humanity. Most of the wars fought by the Muslim conquerors were not holy and were not at all for the God's sake.

There is a time to take the wars of past among the groups as events of history and not as a base for erecting animosity or malice. When in power a group which has been very unjust to another group, seeks justice when overcome or subdued by the other group, but most often are denied, but the believers of the God don’t seek harsh revenge when they are in power. They are merciful and if they are not, they are not the believers.

The self defense is everybody’s right and war fought for this purpose is just if not holy. The war fought to protect innocent people, to stop the cruelties, to provide justice is holy. And if fought having in mind that the God likes it is most noble action one can do. The name of jihad has been so much abused that I shall not like to call this action jihad. The wickedness is wickedness and the cruelty is cruelty and being humans, we all know what these words mean. But the biased groups change the definitions, when they come to know, who committed it and against whom were committed. The God hates killing and cruelties, not making any difference, by whom were/are committed and against whom were/are committed. He is the God of universe, the God of humanity. He doesn’t like the atrocities of one group against the other no matter which groups are these. I wish for everyone his own liberties; I wish love amongst mankind based on equality and justice.

A CHILD AND A MOTHER

My mother brought for me a history book,
She says, it is interesting to read and is very useful,
It contains many events of thousand years ago,
Real stories about people of the world and wars also.

I read! What interesting people are in the ages old?
I enjoy their interesting ways of living and life,
They celebrate festivals, make loves, sing and dance,
But oh mom they now appear with spears and swords,
Oh mom, they kill and pierce, they are so brutal,
I shall not read and I don’t like this all.

Mother says, “It is so old, take it like a fiction and continue”,

This is the story of two brothers their daughters and their sons,
Happily they live, not allowing others to overcome,
The brotherhood keeps them united against all foes,
They grow in numbers and attain millions score,
Oh mom, they are now each others enemy and swords drawn,
Oh mom, so much blood, blood they share and I can't read on.

Mother says, “It happened thousand years ago and you need not worry”.

In this chapter some good and wise nations live,
Working, trading and reaping the crops they sow,
Eating, wearing and living as they like,
How to stand for prayers is the only dispute they have,
Oh mom, dispute, quarrel, scuffle, fight and war,
Oh mom, merciless, terrifying how can I read this all.

Mother says, “History can't be without wars and be not so sensitive my child”.

Here the nations unite to protect their sacred creeds,
Both groups tempt those who have the religious pride,
With shining swords they decide, who owns the holy sight,
The hopping horses and human blood will get them the paradise,
Oh mom, see the zealots fight to kill or be killed,
Both kill for the noble cause so who is on the God's side?

Here the pride of nations, not of religions scowls with much glare,
Big forces, big nations and for small they don’t care,
Much big armories, much big armies, in millions they count,
In millions they die, in millions they kill so they are great,
Great disasters, great explosions, oh mom too much great,
Ah mom, terrible, horrible, tell me where the God lives.

Mother says, “Be not divided and disturbed, here I tell you the simple truth.”

“My dear child, the God doesn’t want humans to fight and quarrel,
He doesn’t prefer any religion, race, nation or any group,
He hates pride in humans which makes them each others foe,
He is merciful equally to all humans and wants them to be so,
The devil, enemy of mankind and the God, tries to make this world dreadful,
And his followers assist him by being selfish, cruel and revengeful.”

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
It's a good read, but I don't really know how to respond. In what follows I will assume that there is no one preferred definition of "The God".

Irrationality, obstinacy and pride are the things I stereotype religion as possessing. That's why the adverb "religiously" makes sense. When one is confronted with the myriad faces that "The God" might possess and chooses one, there is necessarily a touch of irrationality to that decision: for one thing that any god certainly is, is intangible. Then in holding to that belief one must be obstinate, because one will be confronted with alternatives and can have no recourse to rationality. Pride or humility will come from the confrontations.

And so begins the route to apartheid.

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
Cruelty

Friends, heinous crimes were/are committed by inhumans against humanity. You may call it cruelty, wickedness, insensitiveness or give it any other name. Many incidents are much abohresome to even think of. A such incident happened in Karachi, Pakistan when Perhaps a Jew journalist of USA was brutally murdered few years ago and a video of his butchering was also made to terrorise other so called infidels.

DON’T KILL ME
Don’t kill me, this is inhumanly,
To torture in such a way is un-Godly,
To pierce the flesh, to break the bones,
To insert the bullets, to cut the throat,
Of any one who hasn’t done any harm to you?
Who neither attempted nor intended,
To kill any of you is sheer brutality.

Listen to me and hold a while,
I am not that you take me for,
Believe me, I am not your enemy,
Yes, I was born in those,
I know you and they are each others foes,
This is not my fault, the God, the God,
This is not my choice, absolutely not.

Don’t you have your sisters and brothers?
Mothers and fathers and children you love,
Friends and dears, those who will miss you much,
And feel a great agony, if any one of you,
Is caught in such a situation like me,
Will they not wail and sigh,
On such a death if you are to die.

It seems that you don’t want to heed,
You are bent to do what you intend to do,
Be not in haste, are you getting late?
Allow me few moments to pray the God,
The God of mankind, God of Arabs and Jews,
The God of all, Christian, Muslims and Hindus,
O! My God, only you are the God, the God.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
It's a good read, but I don't really know how to respond. In what follows I will assume that there is no one preferred definition of "The God".

Irrationality, obstinacy and pride are the things I stereotype religion as possessing. That's why the adverb "religiously" makes sense. When one is confronted with the myriad faces that "The God" might possess and chooses one, there is necessarily a touch of irrationality to that decision: for one thing that any god certainly is, is intangible. Then in holding to that belief one must be obstinate, because one will be confronted with alternatives and can have no recourse to rationality. Pride or humility will come from the confrontations.

And so begins the route to apartheid.
It isn't even a good read.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Epicurus circa 300 B.C

Nobody has ever successfully disproved his logic.

BTW to any Islamofascists; no, beheading him would require a time machine. So sorry!

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
Re: Cruelty

Friends, heinous crimes were/are committed by inhumans against humanity. You may call it cruelty, wickedness, insensitiveness or give it any other name. Many incidents are much abohresome to even think of. A such incident happened in Karachi, Pakistan when Perhaps a Jew journalist of USA was brutally murdered few years ago and a video of his butchering was also made to terrorise other so called infidels.

The God of mankind, God of Arabs and Jews,

Two Prophet's Abrahem and Muhammed are those religion's.

Caraquaw

Apr 20, 2020
Russia
The God and wars

Well good luck to everyone doing Clan Wars. It looks like I will be missing most of the season, if not all of it. I will be having my first of many surgeries next Thursday on the third. I have a lot of blockages in my legs and one in my stomach. I would rather be playing tanks ha ha. I havent got to play much for a while and I miss the game.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Irrationality in societies is the main hindrance in the way of wisdom and in way to the God. The God's men can never be quarrelsome and obstinate. They are passive rather than aggressive. Obstinacy, irrationality, and pride of power had been causes of most wars in the history of mankind. One of the concerned groups is sure to have one of these vices. In many cases both the groups had no right reason to be on war. War is almost impossible among two or more just groups. If both the groups were/are on the right cause, why war?. For the believers, they can relinquish from their own deservings but can never encroach upon others. If they do so, then they are so called believers.

Behold obstinacy and irrationality in the religions cherished by people. In uncivilized societies (there are also uncivilized people in the civilized societies), if one says, there isn’t any God; they may mind it but will not take it seriously. But if one says there wasn’t that particular prophet they grow so furious that thy can do anything. They don’t consider that how there can be a prophet, if there isn’t any God. They can tolerate one abusing the God but if one gives remarks about their cherished personalities a bit lower than their expectations, there is much anger and in some cases, there are extreme consequences. Then they claim their action is very much holy. Has the God anything to do with such holiness?

A human approach in all matters and to all events of past and present is necessary for a true believer of the God. A believer has the God gifted eye (approach) to see all matters on pure humanitarian grounds.

I think (according to my knowledge of history) none of the parties in crusades were fighting holy war. These were also the wars among groups. None fought for sake of the God. I don’t find any act of holiness in the fightings between Pakistan and India, Palestine and Israel, or mujahideens and Russians in Afghanistan. My heart is grieved over the gruesome cruelties committed at the time of partition of India in 1947, on both sides of the border but none of the groups acknowledges his cruelties. I hate Adolf Hitler because he was a cruel person. He committed cruelties against mankind including Jews. I hate Hajaj bin Yousof, not only because he sent his forces in Sind (India),
or in Spain, but because he was a cruel man and was against humanity. Most of the wars fought by the Muslim conquerors were not holy and were not at all for the God's sake.

There is a time to take the wars of past among the groups as events of history and not as a base for erecting animosity or malice. When in power a group which has been very unjust to another group, seeks justice when overcome or subdued by the other group, but most often are denied, but the believers of the God don’t seek harsh revenge when they are in power. They are merciful and if they are not, they are not the believers.

The self defense is everybody’s right and war fought for this purpose is just if not holy. The war fought to protect innocent people, to stop the cruelties, to provide justice is holy. And if fought having in mind that the God likes it is most noble action one can do. The name of jihad has been so much abused that I shall not like to call this action jihad. The wickedness is wickedness and the cruelty is cruelty and being humans, we all know what these words mean. But the biased groups change the definitions, when they come to know, who committed it and against whom were committed. The God hates killing and cruelties, not making any difference, by whom were/are committed and against whom were/are committed. He is the God of universe, the God of humanity. He doesn’t like the atrocities of one group against the other no matter which groups are these. I wish for everyone his own liberties; I wish love amongst mankind based on equality and justice.

A CHILD AND A MOTHER

My mother brought for me a history book,
She says, it is interesting to read and is very useful,
It contains many events of thousand years ago,
Real stories about people of the world and wars also.

I read! What interesting people are in the ages old?
I enjoy their interesting ways of living and life,
They celebrate festivals, make loves, sing and dance,
But oh mom they now appear with spears and swords,
Oh mom, they kill and pierce, they are so brutal,
I shall not read and I don’t like this all.

Mother says, “It is so old, take it like a fiction and continue”,

This is the story of two brothers their daughters and their sons,
Happily they live, not allowing others to overcome,
The brotherhood keeps them united against all foes,
They grow in numbers and attain millions score,
Oh mom, they are now each others enemy and swords drawn,
Oh mom, so much blood, blood they share and I can't read on.

Mother says, “It happened thousand years ago and you need not worry”.

In this chapter some good and wise nations live,
Working, trading and reaping the crops they sow,
Eating, wearing and living as they like,
How to stand for prayers is the only dispute they have,
Oh mom, dispute, quarrel, scuffle, fight and war,
Oh mom, merciless, terrifying how can I read this all.

Mother says, “History can't be without wars and be not so sensitive my child”.

Here the nations unite to protect their sacred creeds,
Both groups tempt those who have the religious pride,
With shining swords they decide, who owns the holy sight,
The hopping horses and human blood will get them the paradise,
Oh mom, see the zealots fight to kill or be killed,
Both kill for the noble cause so who is on the God's side?

Here the pride of nations, not of religions scowls with much glare,
Big forces, big nations and for small they don’t care,
Much big armories, much big armies, in millions they count,
In millions they die, in millions they kill so they are great,
Great disasters, great explosions, oh mom too much great,
Ah mom, terrible, horrible, tell me where the God lives.

Mother says, “Be not divided and disturbed, here I tell you the simple truth.”

“My dear child, the God doesn’t want humans to fight and quarrel,
He doesn’t prefer any religion, race, nation or any group,
He hates pride in humans which makes them each others foe,
He is merciful equally to all humans and wants them to be so,
The devil, enemy of mankind and the God, tries to make this world dreadful,
And his followers assist him by being selfish, cruel and revengeful.”

your mother was smart, yure lucky/