Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
10,000 BC in Sumeria

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Abu Abd-Allah, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, who died in the year 1991, after the first American invasion of Iraq by George Bush the father ..
Abu Abd-Allah more than once told me about his dream; he said:
I was thinking: God I am only one individual, and these Arab and Muslims do not take my advice, and these states of the infidels and unbelievers, You God have given them power .. so how can I rule on the Arab and Muslims !?
So I saw a dream during sleep:
I saw a bridge on a river, and a rascal one was on the bridge, that rascal was hurting and transgressing on people who could not do anything to him ..
So I went directly towards him and just touched him, and the rascal fell in the river, and started to move and jerk then he was drowned in that river.
The people who were on the bridge came to me (they wore various dress style of the Arab and Muslims) and they said to me:
"God bless you; you have saved us from this rascal; so now we will make you our king."

Then I awoke, and an angel came and interpreted that dream to me [by inspiration]; he said:
The rascal are the Jews; they transgress on Muslims who cannot do anything to get rid from them, and God will give you victory over them and you will defeat them .. and so the Arab and Muslims will make you their king ... and by this way you will have the sovereignty and will rule as their king.

The MIGHTY dream of ab'dull the asshole who only speaks about religion.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The MIGHTY dream of ab'dull the asshole who only speaks about religion.

This one is a wicked Zionist.. doesn't he know the dream is a kind of God's revelation; the true dream is something told by God or His angels to people to acquaint them about something important.

Anyhow, the Wicked Zionists do not accept God or His revelations .. which does not alter their ominous future.

So on account of your arrogance.. may God corrupt your ass-hole :laughing6:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
This one is a wicked Zionist.. doesn't he know the dream is a kind of God's revelation; the true dream is something told by God or His angels to people to acquaint them about something important.
Anyhow, the Wicked Zionists do not accept God or His revelations .. which does not alter their ominous future.
So on account of your arrogance.. may God corrupt your ass-hole :laughing6:

,,, sez Abdul Abulbul Amir ...

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The explanation of the dream of Abu Abdallah (which is in the first post)

He said:
"I saw a bridge on a river, and a rascal one was on the bridge; that rascal was hurting and transgressing on people who could not do anything to him ..

So I went directly towards him and just touched him, and the rascal fell in the river, and started to move and jerk then he was drowned in that river.

The people who were on the bridge came to me (they wore various dress styles of the Arab and Muslims) and they said to me:
"God bless you; you have saved us from this rascal; so now we will make you our king."

The Jews and Zionists have settled in the heart of the Arab and Muslim world, and they transgress and trespass the rights of the Palestinian, the Arab and Muslims (because of their tomb worship, idolatry, and their wrong-doing.)

The Jews and Zionists have grown the tyrant, and none of the Arab stands in their face and stops them..
Although suppressing and defeating them is very easy, but God has not enabled the Arab and Muslims to that..

While God will enable the one who devotes himself to Him completely, and who complies with His commands and does not disobey Him.. by giving him an easy triumph over God's enemy...

The consequence will be that the Mahdi will rule people with the God's revelations in the Quran: with justice and equality, and will bring about the abolition of the disbelief and idolatry.

And the consequence will be the decline of the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and the glory and dignity of the Arab and Muslims.. God's willing: Insha Allah.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

Last edited: