Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
FBI 1, MAGA! 0.

Gunman killed after trying to breach FBI office in Ohio, authorities say​

By Meryl Kornfield, Spencer S. Hsu and James Bikales
Updated August 11, 2022

An armed man wearing body armor tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati field office Thursday, sparking an hours-long standoff that ended when he was gunned down after firing at officers, authorities said.

The man tried to enter the visitor screening facility at 9:15 a.m., the FBI said in a statement, activating an alarm and triggering a heavy law enforcement response. He fled in a white Ford Crown Victoria onto Interstate 71, leading officers on a chase and firing in their direction, state Highway Patrol Lt. Nathan Dennis said.

The vehicle eventually stopped on a rural stretch of road, where Dennis said the man exchanged gunfire with authorities. He said they tried to negotiate with the man but he refused to cooperate. Shortly before 3 p.m., officers fatally shot him after he raised a gun at police, Dennis said.

State and federal officials declined to identify the man or describe a potential motive. However, a law enforcement source told The Washington Post that the man’s name is Ricky Shiffer. According to another law enforcement official familiar with the investigation, agents are investigating Shiffer’s possible ties to extremist groups, including the Proud Boys — a far-right group whose leaders are accused of helping launch the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Linky-dinky.

Twat.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Lets get this straight....he is fleeing the cops but still managed to post his failure on fascistbook while being persued?

How? When? At a traffic light?

On the Truth Social platform, which was started by former president Donald Trump, an account with Shiffer’s name published a post at 9:30 a.m. Thursday that seemed to indicate he was writing after attempting to enter the FBI building.

“Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t,” he wrote. “If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it’ll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops.”