Thanks As Always Canada

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Isn't it odd I would like the good relationship between the two western powers continue in trade, exchange of common ideals, defense, protection of the people and the land continue...while some just want to stamp around like their feet are on fire, spewing negative commentary as often as possible.

This thread was a thank you to Canada and Juan you have managed to pour slop in every attempt I have made over the past few days about the fire situation.... even the simplicity of a thank you cannot be left alone. It's beyond commentary - it's bigotry.
Calling a nation's flag 'underwear' - any nation's flag is an imbecile insult.

Face it up man...whatever American you claim to have was flushed years ago. You're all clear now...

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Isn't it odd I would like the good relationship between the two western powers continue in trade, exchange of common ideals, defense, protection of the people and the land continue...while some just want to stamp around like their feet are on fire, spewing negative commentary as often as possible.

This thread was a thank you to Canada and Juan you have managed to pour slop in every attempt I have made over the past few days about the fire situation.... even the simplicity of a thank you cannot be left alone. It's beyond commentary - it's bigotry.
Calling a nation's flag 'underwear' - any nation's flag is an imbecile insult.

Face it up man...whatever American you claim to have was flushed years ago. You're all clear now...

The trade relationship between Canada and the U.S. is based on a simple premise. The cheapest price gets the order. Part of being cheaper is that we share a very long border and our mutual shipping costs are lower than any other country wanting to compete in our market. If, for any reason, our prices stopped being competitive, our "best customer" status would disappear in a minute, and that is the truth.

As far as the water bombing market is concerned, it is simply dollars and sense.........But you can make it whatever you want........Doesn't change what it is.

Cheers