Teen arrested after attempted kidnapping and gunfire at Montreal area school

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
I cannot for the life of me understand any judge would release this fellow? He attempted a kidnapping and fired a gun in the process. Not to mention that he refused to tell police the whereabouts of his gun or his accomplice. In my opinion, the judge who authorized his release needs to be evaluated to ensure that he’s still fit to sit on the bench!

Also, schools that tend to attract the criminal element need to hire armed security guards for the safety of the students. Police may not always arrive in time during an altercation.

Two youths jumped out of the car and tried to force a 17-year-old student into the car, according to police. The victim’s friend intervened and during the altercation, someone fired a gun into the air.

Police arrested the 17-year-old Tuesday night. He was released with several conditions and will appear in court at a later date.

Teen arrested in attempted kidnapping

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I cannot for the life of me understand any judge would release this fellow? He attempted a kidnapping and fired a gun in the process. Not to mention that he refused to tell police the whereabouts of his gun or his accomplice. In my opinion, the judge who authorized his release needs to be evaluated to ensure that he’s still fit to sit on the bench!

Also, schools that tend to attract the criminal element need to hire armed security guards for the safety of the students. Police may not always arrive in time during an altercation.

Teen arrested in attempted kidnapping
"The gun has not been located."

It could have been the victim's friend who had the gun

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Far from. When a beer is $500,000 instead of $5, then it's hyperinflation.

Well if that’s what’s important to you I guess.. but putting food on the table .. meats is up 40%

we are in early stages of Hyperinflation and if we continue to ignore the signs people are going to suffer.. well some people..

Those who prepare won’t..

I wonder how many people in BC were prepared for emergency 🚨 🆘

Extra food, blankets, candles, generator..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well if that’s what’s important to you I guess.. but putting food on the table .. meats is up 40%

we are in early stages of Hyperinflation and if we continue to ignore the signs people are going to suffer.. well some people..

Those who prepare won’t..

I wonder how many people in BC were prepared for emergency 🚨 🆘

Extra food, blankets, candles, generator..
Not hyper. Just inflation

When meat is up 40,000% then it's hyperinflation.

As for British Columbians, we were warned about stocking up a month ago prior to the first round of the Pineapple Express that dumped 170mm on the Fraser Valley.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why bother with the tracking chip? 99.99% of the Western population are already stupid enough to voluntarily carry one around with them wherever they go.
Bingo. A vice-president of Cisco Systems was giving a presentation, and upon being questioned about privacy, gave a surprisingly honest answer.

"You have no privacy. Get over it."

This was 10-20 years back.