Study finds no link between medical marijuana legalization and crime

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I would like to hear more psychologists talk about addiction and the reason / logic of the drugs "chosen" for self medication.

I found what this gentleman had to say about legalization / criminalization of marijuanna quite interesting.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yYJ_oV6xk"
he had awesome points Twila... and a few cops that I have spoken with feel the same way. From a psychological stand point...we will never win the war on drugs...no one wants to.

he had awesome points Twila... and a few cops that I have spoken with feel the same way. From a psychological stand point...we will never win the war on drugs...no one wants to.

no matter what I do, my comment does not appear

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
As far as weed in Massachusetts... I feel that although the added income is tempting for the state government... the thought of giving the people more freedom is not too tempting.

The last bit of your statement about the thought of giving people more freedom not being tempting. Could you explain what you mean for me? I can see 2 different ways you could mean it and don't want to assume I know what you're thinking.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The last bit of your statement about the thought of giving people more freedom not being tempting. Could you explain what you mean for me? I can see 2 different ways you could mean it and don't want to assume I know what you're thinking.

Well... I'd say it is biased. My state... Massachusetts is fully controlled by the Democrat party. There are only a handful of Republicans, not nearly enough to make a difference.

So our state politicians do nothing but raise taxes, ban things, and create restrictive laws. So, the idea of them allowing weed to be used for recreation is giving the people more freedom and they tend to shy away from giving that out.

Last edited: