starbucks

Soda

Aug 30, 2004
Cochrane, AB
by the way, my wife does not participate in the "support your local starbucks" campaign... it's her coworkers... she prefers the home brew too.... ;)

Isengard

Electoral Member
bevvyd said:
And Isengard that is one hell of a vacation she could be taking even if she just went for a cup of Columbian joe at half the price.

That could buy me a trip to Australia!! Peapod, for every latte you buy you have to send me a check for half the price of it! I'll send you pics of me scuba diving on the great barrier next winter!!! :)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
No we gotta have some teeth in the picture 8) Actually I could go round the world with the moola I spend at starbucks, at least 15 dollars a day. How many beer could I get for that? where would 15 bucks get me some entertainment and jesting...

Secret Its not the place its the people and the jest 8) I bet you all have a nice snack every now and than at that evil clowns place to. Now there is something real bad 8O

To late they are putting my tires on now, I think he wants his computer back...not till the job is done boys...you make peapod wait after she made an appointment than you have to give her something for the inconvience...unfortuneately I don't see a bong around here. Lots of tool noises tho bevvy, you would appreciate it. Lots of whizzing and stuff...I hate those red one piece coveralls on men, you can't really see a darn thing!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
He is putting my last two tires on. Now he will want money! starbucks money! Now I gotta get outa here!!! I figure I can stop in duncan at starbucks there, I know a couple of jesters there, than in Nanaimo, than in courtenay, and finally campbell river...so that will make 5 latties today...grande to...oh what the hell I am on a little adventure so I live dangerously and expensively. :D

So long my fellow borg! and I mean it this time...I got to get a grip on myself and withdraw from this place, a little bit anyway...I mean it! I will not return until Monday... I am going into a treatment centre as I write this...borg withdrawal. Hey have a great weekend everybody...but is only tuesday...oh well have a good one anyway :wink:

Bevvy.....get rid of the diamonds...I can make you feel real guilty about wearing them..I can provide pictures, and details...put a nice socket or screw in its place..

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
NEVER! will I give up wearing diamonds. They are a second skin.

And Pea, I know what you mean about the people and the jesters. I frequent certain establishments for the same reason.

Hey Peapod, you gotta try out Lougheed Tire for new tires. Not only are they cheaper than Crappy Tire but they offer Sudden Service. I stumbled across them a few years back. Called in, got a quote, said I would be there in about 5 minutes. Drove there, went inside and waited about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes and someone comes out and says "Hi, that'll be $xxx" I said "OK, great, How long will it take?" and I'm informed "It's already done, look". Yup low and behold whenever someone comes in and they know what you are looking for it's like an F1 pit stop. I love it. :D

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Busy Starbucks order prompts social media stir
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:May 03, 2021 • 15 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
A Starbucks drink, recently ordered via mobile app, gave new meaning to over-the-top.
A Starbucks drink, recently ordered via mobile app, gave new meaning to over-the-top. PHOTO BY SCREEN GRAB /TWITTER
Article content
Will that be all, sir?

A Starbucks drink, recently ordered via mobile app, gave new meaning to over-the-top.

And the order has predictably gone viral after a Starbucks employee shared the confusing concoction on Twitter, prompting a variety of amusing responses.

A customer named “Edward” ordered a drink that consisted of five bananas, extra caramel drizzle, extra whipped cream, extra ice, extra cinnamon, seven pumps of caramel sauce, extra caramel crunch, one pump of honey blend, seven frappuccino chips, heavy cream, extra salted “bm btr,” and five pumps of “Frap rst” coffee.

MORE ON THIS TOPIC

'Disaster Girl' earns US$473,000 after selling photo that sparked viral meme
Prancer, a 'demonic' two-year-old Chihuahua, has found his forever home.
'Demonic Chihuahua' finds new home after adoption ad goes viral
William Hunn went viral after proposing to his partner Brittney Miller with five different rings.
I CHOOSE YOU: Man goes viral after proposing to girlfriend with five different rings

Oh yeah, and double-blended, please.

“On today’s episode of why I wanna quit my job,” an employee wrote alongside an image of the order.
1620141499901.png